Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone see that 1 foot down TD the Stoolers were rewarded last night?
(10-03-2016, 06:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Stupid question, but what did the Steelers do to get this preferential treatment and why can't Mike Brown and the Bengals do the same thing?

Probably has something to do with the history and ties to gambling that the Rooney family has always had.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2008/07/10/Professional-football-has-longtime-gambling-ties/stories/200807100256

Ridiculous how all these years the league continues to allow this thug of an organization to get away with everything. Rules are bent for them or just not called the same way. They preach safety yet calls go uncalled against their players until horrible injuries occur. Yet officiating defends the other calls and rules are created year after year after the fact. Yet another team dished them physical play and they cried about it. Our best defender got taken away and wouldn't you know it they scheduled a game in their house during the period he was suspended. It's sickening and I'm so happy my son's hockey practice is the same time every Sunday so I have a release from this cursed sorry ass fake football league.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did anyone see that 1 foot down TD the Stoolers were rewarded last night? - Stonyhands - 10-03-2016, 08:03 PM