Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RETURN OF THE OFFENSIVE COORDINATORS
(10-21-2016, 01:48 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Yeah, and the Redskins also had RGIII looking like an amazing rookie (even winning the ROY award when Luck was a rookie too). Plus they had the #2 running back in the league... If AP didn't have a 2100 yard year that year Morris could have been first. Plus they were in a super weak division that year. The Redskins from 2009 until Gruden took over (2014) were 28-52 and that's including the 10-6 record they had in 2012. You always have to try and reach and spin things Fred.... You spin me right round, baby, right round like a record....

Pretty much sums it up. Especially the 28-52 part. And, Brownshoe didn't mention it, so I will go ahead and add two words: Dan Snyder.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: RETURN OF THE OFFENSIVE COORDINATORS - xxlt - 10-21-2016, 03:15 PM