Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"How the Bengals used dirty play to tie the Redskins and stay alive in 2016"
My God, I woke up and found out I've been rooting for Darth Vader and didn't know it. Or if it were up to this media fellow,  I must have known it all along and I am secretly an evil tyrant who snickers when Norman is punching AJ Green in the face. I'm sure AJ Green must have done something quite nasty to Norman for him to act that way.

I gotta make sure I've got this all down right.

1. Dennard must have looked back already knowing that the returner was going to signal for a fair catch, except that the signal occurs while Dennard is looking back for the ball. Then Dennard realizes what happened, but at the last second and barely touches the returners who doesn't even fall down. And this is egregious.

2. Norman punches AJ in the face 5 times he is flagged for this is because of the Bengals defensive players, who aren't even on the field the same time Norman is. And since the refs "can't call every foul" Norman must have hit him more than that. Of course, none of this is Norman's doing at all. He's a mere victim of the Burfict Reputation.

Yes, this writer makes so much sense. Ninja

The media is bought, even Fox. What spinsters.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "How the Bengals used dirty play to tie the Redskins and stay alive in 2016&q... - BengalChris - 11-01-2016, 09:59 AM