Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"How the Bengals used dirty play to tie the Redskins and stay alive in 2016"
(11-01-2016, 02:01 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote:  I have to disagree. I still think Ndamukong Suh is the dirtiest player in the league. Maybe even in NFL history.

Its all about how the media portrays the player. When they play the hit on AB on sports center, over and over and over, its gonna look bad. Especially when you have "expects" all saying it was dirty.

People think Suh is dirty being of the 5 single bad plays he has had. TV has played that stomp 4,000,000 times so thats really how you know Suh. First thing that comes to mind when you hear Suh, is "dirty".

And when fans of other teams think of Burfict, they think dirty. It is something the media has portrayed.

Truth of the matter is, those 2 are no less dirty than any other defensive player in the league.

"Having no concern for opposing players safety" why would you? They are out there trying to win a football game. I hope opposing players safety is one of the LAST things on their mind.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "How the Bengals used dirty play to tie the Redskins and stay alive in 2016&q... - Gohards - 11-01-2016, 02:34 PM