Poll: Quick rebound or lengthy rebuild?
This poll is closed.
We can rebound quickly with smart moves in draft/FA, plus some coaching changes
78.43%
40 78.43%
It's going to be a long 3+ year rebuilding process to get this team back to contender status
21.57%
11 21.57%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blow it up? Or go for a quick rebound?
(12-02-2016, 07:48 AM)Southendbengal Wrote: At the risk of this slighty sounding like hyperbole.

Do we really want to start acting more like the Browns? Do we really need to blow the whole thing up and start again?

I don't think anyone of us could defend this season as a success or say we don't need to improve but when during the last how many years has the blow it up and rebuild project worked for Cleveland?

Now I know as I said this is a bit OTT we're not the same sides and so on.....but I'm not sure we need to start from scratch here.

Just my humble opinion.

Okay.  Maybe not a complete blow up.

I think it's safe to say that the majority are thinking of mostly coaches.

If Marvin leaves.  You'd hope that for the most part the new HC could overhaul the staff from top to bottom.  Wishful thinking of course.

Retain your core reliable players though. Dalton/Green/Eifert/Atkins/Dunlap and a few others for example.

The rest probably would be fair game for cut/no extension/trade.

There may be a few posters who want to decimate the current roster but I believe the majority see it in this perspective.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blow it up? Or go for a quick rebound? - BengalsRocker - 12-02-2016, 09:42 AM