Poll: Quick rebound or lengthy rebuild?
This poll is closed.
We can rebound quickly with smart moves in draft/FA, plus some coaching changes
78.43%
40 78.43%
It's going to be a long 3+ year rebuilding process to get this team back to contender status
21.57%
11 21.57%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blow it up? Or go for a quick rebound?
(12-02-2016, 11:20 AM)Au165 Wrote: We did do it with AJ, I'm not sure we would do it again except when Williams 5th year option was up AJ would be done with this contract so financially you wouldn't be paying two big name WR's. Honestly that's what I want to take pressure of AJ and let Boyd work in the slot.

Funny thing is, I don't normally get hyped about taking WR in the 1st round.  I was thrilled with AJ, as I was sure that he was going to be the real deal.  In fact, I really didn't buy completely into the Mike Williams hype, until recently.  He is on an offense with so many weapons, that I feel like some of his stats are by simply not enough defenders to double him.  However, when I saw him catch a ball, spin around 360 to try to shake him, when that didn't work, he proceeded to just explode to the endzone with the player still on his back.  That dude won't get boxed out on many jump balls by NFL CBs and Safeties.

Mike Williams will be red zone Gold, for many years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blow it up? Or go for a quick rebound? - SunsetBengal - 12-02-2016, 11:38 AM