Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What happened with Green and the Bengals in Houston
(12-26-2016, 11:16 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Thanks for your updates. Jim.  

Guys, in general, this is much ado about nothing.  Some people will claim this is another stupid move by management.  It isn't.   It was 100% the right thing to do.  As far as if there were contractual obligations, I can't say, but to imply that they are making this decision based on money is ludicrous.  When have the Bengals not paid their top talent?

Green is upset because he is a competitor, and this was a bigger national stage than even a Monday Night game.  I get it.  I'm glad he is upset.  It matters to him, and he can be upset all winter and take that energy and train his arse off and come back next season even stronger and be that much better a player.  

Yeah it is, but something management has to learn from. Also this was NFL network so not a national stage per say.

He was upset because he thought all week he was gonna play, but got the rug pulled out from under him at last moment. Just could of been handled a bit better. I can understand both sides, but if he's not 100% and we're not in playoff hunt, no way you let him play.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happened with Green and the Bengals in Houston - Hoofhearted - 12-26-2016, 11:31 AM