Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Difference between the Bengals and Pittsburg?
(01-08-2017, 09:46 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Pay attention!  I answered that with the 11-5 Matt Cassell season.  The one thing I DO agree with what Marvin has said, is that unless you win the last playoff game, it doesn't matter which one you lose before that, provided you have 'make' the playoffs, to being with, to have a 'chance' to win the last game.

You weren't standing up for Fat Boy with your original post, you were bashing Dalton.

Well guess what genius, the Bengals couldn't win their last playoff game with Kenny Anderson or Boomer Boy either!  They couldn't get it done since they birthed in 1968 and the Browns still have 8 more championships then they do!!!

So the next time someone makes fun of the Browns or their fans, just keep in mind they have 8 more than the Bengals do!!!  Wink

If you were an owner and you had to to start a team from scratch, which QB would you take, both in their prime? Dalton or Ben? 

If you had to start one of those guys in a playoff game tomorrow, who would you take? Dalton or Ben? 

Thats what I thought. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Difference between the Bengals and Pittsburg? - WeezyBengal - 01-09-2017, 10:24 AM