Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Difference between the Bengals and Pittsburg?
(01-10-2017, 02:54 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I truly believe if the Bengals should happen to make the playoffs next year, MB will extend Marvin, and MB will breathe a sigh of relief.

If not, I think MB will be on the fence with a puckered butthole, fearing that if he let's Marvin walk, that whoever he picks to replace will be worse!  I truly believe that fear is in the back of his mind.  Not even MB wants to revisit the 90s ... does he?

Hhhhmmmmmm......depends on if he makes a profit? Hmm 

(01-10-2017, 03:06 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: You missed a couple of details in that story.  The "new" Impala is actually a 2006, but it does have low miles and power windows (the Lumina has the old crank style).  As for the double cheeseburgers... Wendy's added a double cheeseburger to the extra value meal, so lunch for him and any free agent candidates is still under $10 (the agent of course pays for his own meal).

By the way... does anyone know where we could find a Lumina emoji?? LMAO

.....ah but I never said the Impala was new. ThumbsUp  You may want to check your sources on the double bro, I heard it was, in fact, Dave's Juicy Double, and not the double stack.  He had a shit ton of rollover money he needed to spend to hit the cap floor. LMAO

We MUST get a Lumina emoji 'holic! :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Difference between the Bengals and Pittsburg? - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-10-2017, 03:34 PM