Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Chase not Practicing
(09-04-2024, 01:31 PM)ochocincos Wrote: But...Palmer got his trade eventually, so didn't he get what he wanted?

He wanted changes to the organization 1st, then he wanted out because Marvin had zero b@lls & could'nt fire anyone.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 03:19 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: He playing as I’ve said.

Sooner schefter!
Reply/Quote

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
Let us change thread title to "Chase practicing"
Reply/Quote
Music to my eyes.
Reply/Quote
NICE
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 03:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Let us change thread title to "Chase practicing"

Let's not get ahead of ourselves Zac. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 04:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's not get ahead of ourselves Zac. 

It can be like a switch we toggle back and forth based on the day. Today it is "Chase practicing" then tomorrow we can flip it back to not if needed.
Reply/Quote

No one said he wasn't going to and I'm sure most people expected him to, I know I still did regsrdless of the possibility he wouldn't. But you had 0 actual knowledge just like you never do. You just make declarative statements and bang your chest the 2 times they're right and disappear the 8 times they're wrong. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 03:24 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: He wanted changes to the organization 1st, then he wanted out because Marvin had zero b@lls & could'nt fire anyone.

I don't think it was ever specified what changes to the org though, right?
Or maybe Palmer mentioned it in an interview after he was a Bengal or after he retired?
I can't remember.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

No he is practicing, playing and how much will be decided by the Bengals, we don;t know what is going on between the two sides, but if he is practicing and no leak of a deal, it is safe to assume, Chase realized well i don;t want to miss a game check so i better practice so i don;t get fined.
Reply/Quote
As I said earlier, I will know for certain if Chase is playing on Sunday when Sunday rolls around. And I'm sticking to that Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 04:31 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I don't think it was ever specified what changes to the org though, right?
Or maybe Palmer mentioned it in an interview after he was a Bengal or after he retired?
I can't remember.

May not be correct on this, but I believe he said in a post career interview that he was frustrated that Mike Brown did not invest in the pieces necessary to put a super bowl team on the field.    I do not believe he specified which pieces he was talking about.   I was left with the feeling that Mr. Brown had the money to spend and elected not to when - in Carson Palmer's opinion - there were players available to complete the roster.

He was angry enough about it to be willing to retire, so I have to believe the pieces were significant and affordable.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 04:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: As I said earlier, I will know for certain if Chase is playing on Sunday when Sunday rolls around. And I'm sticking to that Mellow

You're always sticky. Why is that?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 04:30 PM)TheFan Wrote: No one said he wasn't going to and I'm sure most people expected him to, I know I still did regsrdless of the possibility he wouldn't. But you had 0 actual knowledge just like you never do. You just make declarative statements and bang your chest the 2 times they're right and disappear the 8 times they're wrong. 

YUP. People who do that are so annoying.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 02:58 PM)pally Wrote: Hue Jackson was the Raiders HC at the time
That's right. I hadn't heard or seen his name in what seems like forever.
(09-04-2024, 03:04 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Palmer had already previously signed his big contract and had save a boatload of money and put himself in a position where he never had to work again.  Chase is still on his rookie deal so essentially had zero leverage unless he wanted to walk away from the game forever.

This was never really an issue IMO.

So you're saying that Chase doesn't have the leverage, which I agree to a point, but Chase could just say "ok, I'll play the minimum number of games for a full season and then sit out" or "ok I'll play but I'm not signing an extension."
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 04:30 PM)TheFan Wrote: No one said he wasn't going to and I'm sure most people expected him to, I know I still did regsrdless of the possibility he wouldn't. But you had 0 actual knowledge just like you never do. You just make declarative statements and bang your chest the 2 times they're right and disappear the 8 times they're wrong. 

Spot on. Theres always one of every forum as well. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 04:31 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: No he is practicing, playing and how much will be decided by the Bengals, we don;t know what is going on between the two sides, but if he is practicing and no leak of a deal, it is safe to assume, Chase realized well i don;t want to miss a game check so i better practice so i don;t get fined.

He’s playing like I’ve said
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Too funny I expect most did think he was but it was not a lucky guess.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Chase said he is going to talk to the media on Friday.

They going to announce the extension tomorrow night again???
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote