Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tight Ends
(Yesterday, 03:59 PM)Eraserhead Wrote: If he can stay healthy,, I think All is going to wind up being the best all-around TE we've had since Holman.

Definitely possible and once Gesicki is gone or gets injured All should get some deeper routes to start impressing in the passing game.

Already is a fantastic blocker.
Reply/Quote
Do ya'll think that the team will eventually waive or trade Tanner Hudson before the trade deadline? For me, there is no difference between McLachlan and Hudson except for years of experience. I think McLachlan can give you what Hudson gives you.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 05:21 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Do ya'll think that the team will eventually waive or trade Tanner Hudson before the trade deadline?  For me, there is no difference between McLachlan and Hudson except for years of experience.  I think McLachlan can give you what Hudson gives you.

Hard to tell without seeing McLachlan in a game really.

What I think the Bengals should be doing is giving Hudson another week or two to mend as an inactive and make McLachlan active and give him a handful of snaps on offense to see how he does.
If McLachlan looks ok in those snaps, maybe consider a trade of Hudson to a TE-needy team.
I don't see any reason to cut Hudson though because TEs usually get dinged up and it helps to have someone like Hudson who has succeeded to a certain extent with the Bengals just last year. Proven commodity in the Cincy offense.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 05:21 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Do ya'll think that the team will eventually waive or trade Tanner Hudson before the trade deadline?  For me, there is no difference between McLachlan and Hudson except for years of experience.  I think McLachlan can give you what Hudson gives you.

watch the tapes on McLachian..there is a ton of diffrence.. Mac is a far better route runner..reminds me of a Gronk-Kelce hybrid
Reply/Quote
(1 hour ago)ERIC1 Wrote: watch the tapes on McLachian..there is a ton of diffrence.. Mac is a far better route runner..reminds me of a Gronk-Kelce hybrid

I am so happy we kept McLachlan to develop.  Im not sure about the Gronk comp?  He isnt that great of a blocker but probably better than Kelce.  As to his speed and receiving ability he matches Kelce's measurables, but he does have short arms.
Determinator of Takes
Reply/Quote