Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bring Back Robbins
(10-11-2024, 10:11 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The majority of folks on here seem to believe that it was a freakish, isolated, one-off incident. I'm sure that if the issue continues to arise, they'll simply plug in a new holder.

I mean sacking Rehkow and brining back a lesser punter for one blunder would be like shit canning Joe Burrow and bringing back Andy Dalton because Burrow has committed turnovers this year that lead directly to losing games that they were leading in. Rolleyes

Dangit! I was going to claim hair color is critical to an elite offense and say we need to trade Burrow for Andy….you got in on the swap before I did!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2024, 03:29 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Bad takes while under the influence do not count, and to be honest, we are never sure with you.....?  

We need an eye rolling smile around here.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2024, 09:00 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: We need an eye rolling smile around here.

Bloodshot?

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2024, 06:17 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'm definitely not a troll. I just have a track record of saying things people don't want to say (or hear) .......blah blah

No you just spew idiocies.  And people like hearing what you say because of the entertainment value.  

Being a clueless dolt doesn't make your comments deep or meaningful.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2024, 11:43 PM)CJD Wrote: You're on a really impressive "bad takes" streak lately.

It's not a streak....it's a lifestyle.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2024, 12:15 PM)jj22 Wrote: No you didn't. You did exactly what I'm calling for. You removed the issue (holder) to show how improved his numbers would be.

And you blame Money for his other misses. Which ok, if that's how you feel you are entitled to your opinion. Be bold and say it. Don't let the fellow peanut gallery make you fear speaking your truth. I applaud you for putting the blame at McPhersons feet. Now do I agree. Of course not. Money has been money from 40-49. Suddenly he misses? Badly? 

And you bring up 22. Which I already know and long stated he struggle with Crisman as a holder (that's how I know his struggles revolve around his comfort and trust in the operation). It was the one great thing about Robbins. The improved operations that showed in Money's bounce back season of 2023.

But we can't just remove things to make our stats seem better.  Which people do all the time so no shade to you for doing so. 

McPherson was 7 of 12 in 2023 on field goals 50+  That is 58%  Rehkow wasnt the holder last year, Robbins was so whats the excuse for such poor kicking at 50+ with Robbins holding?  The reality is those long 50+ field goals are not guaranteed.  There are many things that need to go right.  Zac playing scared is part of the problem.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2024, 06:17 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'm definitely not a troll. I just have a track record of saying things people don't want to say (or hear) out of fear of attack from other posters who don't like to hear differing opinions and team up to try to overwhelm anyone with a differing opinion. But it doesn't work with me. And the things I say are frustrating for some because they end up being common knowledge months later. 

I don't want to be unkind, but if you aren't trolling with some of your posts then you lack self-awareness that many of your "saying things" are indicative of absolute thinking expected from a young child.
Reply/Quote