Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
“R-E-L-A-X, We’re on to Baltimore”
X-rays were negative. Might be an Achilles.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Chiefs, Bengals, Bills all 0-1 just like we all predicted. :lol:

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2023, 12:18 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chiefs, Bengals, Bills all 0-1 just like we all predicted. LOL

Two things.
1) the media can shift focus to bills
2) who had the worse game, burrow or Allen? Burrow didn’t single-handedly lose the game, like Allen just did.

Ok, here is a third for free. I really, thoroughly, enjoyed that after yesterday.
Reply/Quote
It’s basically been turned in to a 16 game season after tonight.

The jags won’t be the number 1 seed, the jets even with that defence won’t get it with the milf hunter at qb.

The dolphins with that nerd calling plays scare me but Tua is a concussion away from collecting shopping carts at the local supermarket.

Sunday was bad but it’s honours even for the big 3 now we need to wake the **** up.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2023, 02:07 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: It’s basically been turned in to a 16 game season after tonight.

The jags won’t be the number 1 seed, the jets even with that defence won’t get it with the milf hunter at qb.

The dolphins with that nerd calling plays scare me but Tua is a concussion away from collecting shopping carts at the local supermarket.

Sunday was bad but  it’s honours even for the big 3 now we need to wake the **** up.

And, if and when we beat Baltimore Sunday, it's all tied up again.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2023, 12:24 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Two things.
1) the media can shift focus to bills
2) who had the worse game, burrow or Allen? Burrow didn’t single-handedly lose the game, like Allen just did.  

Ok, here is a third for free.  I really, thoroughly, enjoyed that after yesterday.

I fell asleep after the Jets tied it. What happened?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2023, 09:19 AM)Wyche Wrote: I fell asleep after the Jets tied it. What happened?

overtime.  Bills had the ball and ended up punting.   Jets UDFA rookie PR Xavier Gipson ran it back 65 yards for a walk-off TD

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
We're just us beating the Rats and the Stealers beating the Stains from a knotted up division.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2023, 09:30 AM)pally Wrote: overtime.  Bills had the ball and ended up punting.   Jets UDFA rookie PR Xavier Gipson ran it back 65 yards for a walk-off TD

That's awesome, good for him. Thanks for the rundown.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 10:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: X-rays were negative. Might be an Achilles.

He really stretched the back of his ankle on that play. I'd be surprised if the Achilles didn't pop. The only thing that makes me think it's not is because he stood up and moved around a little before sitting back down.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2023, 12:18 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chiefs, Bengals, Bills all 0-1 just like we all predicted. LOL

Ain’t gonna lie — this definitely makes me feel a little bit better and adds some much needed perspective.

I will add one Debbie-downer comment though. The Chiefs and Bills games were competitive.

We looked totally LOST and got absolutely humiliated.
Reply/Quote
Nobody supports Zac more than me. But the slow starts are there. SF,Dallas,LAR, & Atl all looked good. The defense looked ready. We’ll see against Baltimore.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Confirmed Rodgers tore his Achilles
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2023, 12:18 PM)ah5 Wrote: Confirmed Rodgers tore his Achilles

Just made the Chiefs schedule a little easier, not getting Rodgers in week 4 in the Meadowlands. But, boy, the NFL had scheduled the Jets for quite a few marquee games, including that October 1, Sunday Night game against the Chiefs. Now, viewers will be watching Zack Wilson instead of Rodgers.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2023, 12:26 PM)Nepa Wrote: Just made the Chiefs schedule a little easier, not getting Rodgers in week 4 in the Meadowlands. But, boy, the NFL had scheduled the Jets for quite a few marquee games, including that October 1, Sunday Night game against the Chiefs. Now, viewers will be watching Zack Wilson instead of Rodgers.

Didn’t they pick the Jets over us for the Black Friday game too?

Unlucky Rodger.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 09:53 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: “Five letters here, just for everybody out there in Bengalland: R-E-L-A-X. Relax. We’re going to be fine.”

It didn’t take long for Bengals fans to start wondering when Burrow would deliver a first Super Bowl. The 2023 season opened flat with the Bengals losing their first game, a sleepy 24-3 defeat at Cleveland in Week 1.  A few days later, Burrow will deliver one of the most iconic quotes of his career during his formerly weekly press conference wit Cincinnati. He will simply tell everyone to relax.

———————————-

The sky was falling, and everyone was looking to Zac Taylor for answers. Rather than give in to the panic or try to justify the state of the team, Taylor repeatedly said that he was “on to Baltimore”. This became the 2023 Bengals’ rallying cry, and it all begins in Week two against the Ravens.

———————————-

Both edited from early struggling 2014 teams, that went to the nfc championship (packers) and won Super Bowl (patriots).

Relax everyone, it will be fine.

Don't you think Baltimore is as good as the Browns?  Home field advantage or not if we play the way we did against the Browns we will be destroyed. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 02:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I trust this team to make a playoff run as a 7th seed, so I could handle an 0-6 start...0-7 or 0-8 might be pushing it, I'll admit.

Dude, we aren't going 0-6 or any of that. This team will win at least half of its games by mid season....

The Offense, the OL, Burrow were all just not ready to play and the weather was terrible as we saw from the other QB.

Our Defense played pretty good against a fantastic OL.

I am not worried at all honestly, and Joe Burrow cut his hair lol

(09-11-2023, 02:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I wouldn't, and, like we said, maybe it's a lack of reps with Burrow and the Browns having a good pass rush, but we can't do anything if our line can't protect Burrow.

It is lack of reps and the Browns just knowing us while having as talented of trenches as it gets.

I knew it would take time, I just didn't know Burrow would suck that bad in a rain storm.

If I know one thing, it is this team will take this game as an insult and take it to the Ravens....

If we don't, I don't know shit though, we will see. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 09:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Dude, we aren't going 0-6 or any of that. This team will win at least half of its games by mid season....

The Offense, the OL, Burrow were all just not ready to play and the weather was terrible as we saw from the other QB.

Our Defense played pretty good against a fantastic OL.

I am not worried at all honestly, and Joe Burrow cut his hair lol

I'm not actually concerned we'd go 0-6 I'm just saying we could sneak in as a WC and do well, I think.  And thank god Burrow got a hair cut.  Dude looked like he was one the lost brothers of Toolin' Around with Tim Allen or whatever they hell that 90s sitcom was called.  Maybe Al Boreland should be our o line coach.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 09:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: and Joe Burrow cut his hair lol

(09-14-2023, 10:25 AM)Nately120 Wrote: And thank god Burrow got a hair cut.

Glad the Titanic Villain haircut got retired.

[Image: _c813f660-1474-11e8-82d6-43c3cccec057.jpg]

[Image: 1lfjno.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2023, 01:36 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Glad the Titanic Villain haircut got retired.

[Image: _c813f660-1474-11e8-82d6-43c3cccec057.jpg]

[Image: 1lfjno.jpg]

Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of it, either.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote