Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st TD this season
Who crosses the goal line 1st this season ?

I'm gonna say Joe Mixon on a screen pass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hill on a short TD run
Reply/Quote
WJIII.

Pick 6.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Dalton, QB sneak.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Erickson returns kickoff for TD.
Reply/Quote
Gio on a screen
Reply/Quote
Green on a fade route
Reply/Quote
Deron Smith pick 6
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Hill is likely.

However, Eifert is my choice.
Reply/Quote
Mixon on a wheel route
Reply/Quote
Terrance West gashing us up the middle without Vontaze in there.... Oh, you mean our boys? Since we're facing Baltimore, I'll go with AJ Green and a 62 yard reception.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Eifert on a 7 yard reception
Reply/Quote
The guy who plays the bongo's on the crossover, over the highway?

Katie?

Or, if I have to pick, I would say Jeremy Hill. Sad, I know, but it is! And that little run will send us to oblivion! 

Reply/Quote
Bullock off a blown FG attempt and thinking the play is over he runs to the end zone headed for the locker room to pack his stuff.

But...

Is it Huber who holds?

Anyway, whoever holds the ball on the FG attempt sees Bullock in the back of the end zone and he is pissed that bullock messed up and yells "HEY BULLOCK!" and throws the ball as hard as he can and as Bullock turns around, the football gets stuck in his facemask.

The crowd goes wild
Reply/Quote
I'm going to say Hill with a short goal line run up the middle.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 06:20 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Hill on a short TD run

agree, ole Thunder Jeremy Hill gets his first of 9 TDs on the season to get us on the scoreboard in week 1
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 06:18 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Who crosses the goal line 1st this season ?

I'm gonna say Joe Mixon on a screen pass.

The other team.
Reply/Quote
Andre Smith as he picks up a fumble recovery,  loses his jersey and pads and his man tities scare the livin lovin bejesus out of everyone  so NOBODY wants anything to do with tackling that!  It goes down as the single greatest play in NFL history and is banned from national broadcasts for the children..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Giovani Bernard on a bubble screen pass in the Red Zone. In week two.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 09:21 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Giovani Bernard on a bubble screen pass in the Red Zone.  In week two.

Wait, I thought this is the team that never succeeds with bubble screens.. I seem to recall several posts about that very topic. Lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote