Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Important Days
(04-02-2021, 06:46 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Not sure if this was mentioned, but Reiff has said he would be willing to move to G.... and Reiff at G is a huge upgrade over Spain or XSF.

That means Sewell is your RT, and the first man off the bench when Jonah gets hurt, is the loser of the Spain/XSF battle instead of Michael Jordan.

I.read what you are saying. But you are assuming that Reiff is upgrade because of his track record LT.
And back to Sewell yeah you can stick him at RT.
But RT is different from LT trust me.
Hand placement, punch, drive, footwork.
So in your ideal setup, you moving 2 linemen
Out of their natural positions because of 1 draft pick
On paper it looks good but the results are always
Not guaranteed. 
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 10:08 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Thomas had 33.75 inch arms.

Well then, like a man in orthopedic footwear, I stand corrected.

But that doesn't change the fact that short arms are hardly a death-knell for an offensive linemen.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 10:12 PM)Earendil Wrote: Well then, like a man in orthopedic footwear, I stand corrected.

But that doesn't change the fact that short arms are hardly a death-knell for an offensive linemen.

What a wonderful saying LOL. Yes, I agree with you. It isn’t a death sentence. Sewell will be fine.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 12:26 PM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: and .... then the Pats call and the Bengals trade back to 15 and none of the 3 are taken.... Just sayn..

No, what will be worse is if, whoever the Bengals take turns out to be average at best and the other two go on to be perennial All Pro and potential HoFers.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 03:59 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: No chest muscle at all you can tell he dont work out much.

That head belongs on a man twice his size.  Nervous

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Let's not forget that he was ranked #1 OL by everybody on EARTH coming into this season! Why? Because he didn't allow a sack or pressure in his first 2 years at Oregon. Hmmmm, I wonder if it was because of his short 33 1/4" arms??? Lmao
You all are silly!
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 09:57 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Exactly he is not a top 5 or even top 10 pick last mock  I seen he was picked 15 he might slide further.

Once you get over 30 Reps of 225, don't you think it's pretty irrelevant at that point. Lmao
You are killing me dude. Functional strength as an OL in the NFL is way more important than how many times a dude can bench press. 
Have you seen his footwork? No one is better, period. 
The dude is a killer on the field and will be an All Pro year in and out. 
Everyone seems to know that except you. 
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 10:33 PM)Earendil Wrote: Thanks guys, I guess I had my dates mixed up.

Mine hate when i do that. Especially the super model. 

Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 10:37 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: Once you get over 30 Reps of 225, don't you think it's pretty irrelevant at that point. Lmao
You are killing me dude. Functional strength as an OL in the NFL is way more important than how many times a dude can bench press. 
Have you seen his footwork? No one is better, period. 
The dude is a killer on the field and will be an All Pro year in and out. 
Everyone seems to know that except you. 

You saying a guy will be a all pro year in and year out without taking a snap in the NFL is a bigger reach then me saying he will slide out of the top 10 picks.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 10:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That head belongs on a man twice his size.  Nervous

He's just in that awkward teenage stage, he'll grow into it LOL

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 10:53 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: You saying a guy will be a all pro year in and year out without taking a snap in the NFL is a bigger reach then me saying he will slide out of the top 10 picks.

No it's not, when there's video evidence to support his and not yours. 

Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 10:53 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: You saying a guy will be a all pro year in and year out without taking a snap in the NFL is a bigger reach then me saying he will slide out of the top 10 picks.

You're right, I did go out on a limb with the All Pro stuff. I'll retract that for now. 
But, you said he'd slide further down than 15 b/c of a stupid mock draft you saw? Are you kidding me? 
You stating that WRs would bench more than him at his pro day? You're saying some really ignorant things right now. 
I'll remember all of these posts once the draft is over with so we'll see who's right. 
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 10:09 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I.read what you are saying. But you are assuming that Reiff is upgrade because of his track record LT.
And back to Sewell yeah you can stick him at RT.
But RT is different from LT trust me.
Hand placement, punch, drive, footwork.
So in your ideal setup, you moving 2 linemen
Out of their natural positions because of 1 draft pick
On paper it looks good but the results are always
Not guaranteed. 

It's the draft there is absolutely zero guarantees even with Chase or Pitts. 

Plus... what would you rather do, move the highly athletic prospect like Sewell to RT or try moving a less athletic prospect to G or RT. Since the 2nd round suggestions after taking Chase are Eichenberg (LT), Leatherwood (LT), Carman (LT), Cosmi (LT), Jenkins (LT)..... see the trend? No matter who you draft in round two (unless it is a true G) you are flipping where they have played and/or moving someone else. If you are going to ask someone to move, it's better to try moving the athletic guy, just a fact.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 10:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Mine hate when i do that. Especially the super model. 

I've heard if you mix up the dates you don't get a refund on the deposit for said date.....  Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 11:06 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: You're right, I did go out on a limb with the All Pro stuff. I'll retract that for now. 
But, you said he'd slide further down than 15 b/c of a stupid mock draft you saw? Are you kidding me? 
You stating that WRs would bench more than him at his pro day? You're saying some really ignorant things right now. 
I'll remember all of these posts once the draft is over with so we'll see who's right. 

Yes we do have to wait to see. My best guess is between 10 to 15 for Sewell.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 11:42 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I've heard if you mix up the dates you don't get a refund on the deposit for said date.....  Ninja

The uncertainty of what you might find when the lights go out is intoxicating enough that it doesn't matter..."Mellow"

Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 11:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The uncertainty of what you might find when the lights go out is intoxicating enough that it doesn't matter..."Mellow"

I love these excerpts from your biography. "rfaulk: Thailand nights" has changed my life Hehe

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Chase running his 40... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFbkGAzMJao
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 11:41 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Give me any one of Sewell, Chase, or Pitts and I’ll be ecstatic.

I think the Bengals feel the same way and are eying a swap w the Panthers or Lions.

If the Bengals like all 3 the same, they can swap picks with either team, still get 1 of them, and pick up extra 2nd easily. THAT would be the move, IMO.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 10:30 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: Let's not forget that he was ranked #1 OL by everybody on EARTH coming into this season! Why? Because he didn't allow a sack or pressure in his first 2 years at Oregon. Hmmmm, I wonder if it was because of his short 33 1/4" arms??? Lmao
You all are silly!

I seriously dont know this because I dont follow pac12 at all but in those 2 years did he ever go up against any rushers of note?
Reply/Quote