Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
2016 PnR Fantasy League
(08-13-2016, 09:43 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm pretty sure the 11th is the first Sunday of real football. Someone missed the draft last year, I thought it was Cupcakes, so i was just trolling him.

I don't think ill be able to get on until around 5:45 on a Sunday, so so let me be the second to complain about the draft. I also thought we went with auction draft last year because with so many players on a snake draft literally the only viable strategy is take BPA and hope luck of the draw doesn't give you a bad spot in the draft.

Lucie was the one that forgot about it, and I'm crushed that I could be confused with him.

As for this year's draft, I probably will end up missing it.  I'm out of town from Thursday to Monday on Labor Day weekend, so unless I have wifi and downtime, I'll be auto-drafting.  If everyone would rather have everyone in for the draft, you can replace me.  If it ends up being a week earlier though, it'd be awesome.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-15-2016, 02:33 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Lucie was the one that forgot about it, and I'm crushed that I could be confused with him.

As for this year's draft, I probably will end up missing it.  I'm out of town from Thursday to Monday on Labor Day weekend, so unless I have wifi and downtime, I'll be auto-drafting.  If everyone would rather have everyone in for the draft, you can replace me.  If it ends up being a week earlier though, it'd be awesome.

Wasn't Lucie the all receiver team?
(08-15-2016, 02:33 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Lucie was the one that forgot about it, and I'm crushed that I could be confused with him.

Don't take it personal. If you're not first, you're last, so all you losers all look the same to me.

(08-15-2016, 04:11 PM)Benton Wrote: Wasn't Lucie the all receiver team?

Yeah. Autodraft did that to him.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(08-15-2016, 06:17 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Don't take it personal. If you're not first, you're last, so all you losers all look the same to me.

Yeah. Autodraft did that to him.

Was thinking that was the team. We had a few trades. I ended up with some craptastic receivers.
(08-15-2016, 08:41 PM)Benton Wrote: Was thinking that was the team.

Shopping at Target

Hilarious
Wanted to bump this to pick up interest. I see we are full again and a couple new faces. Want to make sure we know who each other are. It should be obvious the my Dixie Normous.

So who are you in the league and does anybody know a mod worth a damn that can sticky this thing at least until the season starts?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Hot-Oiled T-Rexes

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Did SSF ever get back into his account ?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Racist Twitter Account
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

I'm back with all my devil worshiping bro-liberalism.

Shopping at Target.
(08-23-2016, 05:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Wanted to bump this to pick up interest. I see we are full again and a couple new faces. Want to make sure we know who each other are. It should be obvious the my Dixie Normous.

So who are you in the league and does anybody know a mod worth a damn that can sticky this thing at least until the season starts?

Hey, let me know if a spot opens up. I've never really gotten into FF (not for lack of trying), but I was thinking about trying it again.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-25-2016, 11:48 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I'm back with all my devil worshiping bro-liberalism.  

Shopping at Target.

I'll bet you have a back-log of airport bathroom reports, to go over.
Ninja

Welcome back, homie !
ThumbsUp
Wait, so is there an open spot yet?
(08-26-2016, 12:05 AM)treee Wrote: Wait, so is there an open spot yet?

Not right now.

(08-25-2016, 08:17 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'll bet you have a back-log of airport bathroom reports, to go over.
Ninja

Welcome back, homie !
ThumbsUp

hahahah

Thanks bud.
(08-25-2016, 11:51 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Hey, let me know if a spot opens up. I've never really gotten into FF (not for lack of trying), but I was thinking about trying it again.

The league only has 11, so there should be an open slot. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Bigzoman never responded to my invite that he requested, so Treee, you're up.

Woo
All of you card carrying pinko communists making this draft or what? Busy disrespecting the country and labor rights somewhere?
I thought the draft originally said 4 PM but now it looks like it is at 8.