Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
2016 PnR Fantasy League
(09-09-2016, 10:36 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Maybe Pat could post a list? I know a few (read: 4) but not sure about most. 

lol, even I don't know, but I'll see if I can via the emails.

RTA- myself
Bruisers- Mike M
Bad As Can- SSF
Trree- Trree
Burfict Strangers- BengalsLover69 (from the old boards, my friend)
Lucie Lives- Bfine
Jet Fuel- SixAndCounting
Hot Oiled- Roto
Deserve Whoopin- CKwi88
Roy Batty's Dad- Benton
Johnald Trump- Johnny Cupcake (?)
Shopin' At Target- Vas (?) 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-15-2016, 02:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, even I don't know, but I'll see if I can via the emails.

RTA- myself
Bruisers- Mike M
Bad As Can- SSF
Trree- Trree
Burfict Strangers- BengalsLover69 (from the old boards, my friend)
Lucie Lives- Bfine
Jet Fuel- SixAndCounting
Hot Oiled- Roto
Deserve Whoopin- CKwi88
Roy Batty's Dad- Benton
Johnald Trump- Johnny Cupcake (?)
Shopin' At Target- Vas (?) 

DEFERENS.  VAS DEFERENS. 
(09-15-2016, 03:15 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote:  DEFERENS.  VAS DEFERENS. 

the "?" was more "I think it's him but not sure". I know what your full user name is. I took sex ed. 

You mean to say that iafter the one blowout win I'll have all season I can't even talk smack to the guy on here? Boooo

LOL
(09-15-2016, 06:45 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: You mean to say that iafter the one blowout win I'll have all season I can't even talk smack to the guy on here? Boooo

LOL

never fear, you haven't played me yet.
Feel the wrath of Enunwe. Surprised no one picked him up after his game against the Bengals last week.
(09-15-2016, 10:42 PM)treee Wrote: Feel the wrath of Enunwe. Surprised no one picked him up after his game against the Bengals last week.

I wanted to give it one more week. After the first quarter of this game, I snagged him in my other leagues.

(09-15-2016, 11:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I wanted to give it one more week. After the first quarter of this game, I snagged him in my other leagues.

Definitely a PPR steal.
(09-16-2016, 12:47 AM)treee Wrote: Definitely a PPR steal.

Just hope he's ok after last night. Very physical dude.

Wait, am I inadvertently part of the league? Where the hell is this league, yahoo again? You goofy bastards.
Looking for RBs. Brandon Marshall on the trading block in exchange.

(09-19-2016, 12:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Looking for RBs. Brandon Marshall on the trading block in exchange.

Trade you Foster, straight up, bum leg for bum leg Ninja
Whew, still can't figure out this waiver wire process.
But at least I got McKinnon.
(09-21-2016, 09:49 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Whew, still can't figure out this waiver wire process.
But at least I got McKinnon.

Good for you. She was one of the better parts of the lackluster Ghostbusters reboot.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Can't believe nobody took a waiver flier on Riddick, being PPR and all.
(09-22-2016, 03:21 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Can't believe nobody took a waiver flier on Riddick, being PPR and all.

True, but alas, not enough Roster spots to hoard :)

I lost 2 RB's this week, Abdullah and D. Martin. And while I like Riddick, I value McKinnon for the long haul.
(09-22-2016, 04:45 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: True, but alas, not enough Roster spots to hoard :)

I lost 2 RB's this week, Abdullah and D. Martin. And while I like Riddick, I value McKinnon for the long haul.

Says the guy carrying two defenses, two streamworthy TEs and a QB behind Drew Brees LOL

Edit: And Alfred Morris
(09-22-2016, 06:50 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Says the guy carrying two defenses, two streamworthy TEs and a QB behind Drew Brees LOL

Edit: And Alfred Morris

Well I like options.
How about that NE defense last night? 20 points!! :)
And I just picked up Alfred Morris after Theo was gone.
Best of the rest, since Elliot seems to have a case of butter fingers right now.
Ouch..... tough week.
Sad

3 guys out, 2 guys still on suspension, Luck questionable, and Kelvin Benjamin goes mysteriously with 1 damn target.

Regardless...... Johnny Cupcakes has a good team and it would have been tough to beat him, even with a healthy line-up.

I'm think I'm going to go ahead and concede, with only a 9% chance at winning.
Tongue
(09-25-2016, 05:51 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Ouch..... tough week.
Sad

3 guys out, 2 guys still on suspension, Luck questionable, and Kelvin Benjamin goes mysteriously with 1 damn target.

Regardless...... Johnny Cupcakes has a good team and it would have been tough to beat him, even with a healthy line-up.

I'm think I'm going to go ahead and concede, with only a 9% chance at winning.
Tongue

I feel your pain I have Moncrief, Stewart, and D. Walker all out. The first two are out for a while.