Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
2016 PnR Fantasy League
told my daughter we had to be home by 7 fornthe draft. She asked if she could draft for me. I told her no. She asked how I did last year. After laughing, she said she couldn't draft any worse.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I thought about giving up my spot to someone more P&R active given my general inactivity/complete unpreparedness for fantasy this year. But I'll be there as Deserves@sswhoopin.
Can someone link to it?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(09-04-2016, 08:42 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Can someone link to it?

Never mind, I found it. Not before first ending up on some mock draft not realizing it wasn't our league unit it was almost too late, but I found it.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Blake ****** Bortles man. What a bummer. That's what I get for not hearing my alarm. At least I got there about halfway through.
I was out drinking and "networking", with some people that I could not say no to, when invited.

I will say that I would have rather been live with the draft and you all.

I'm fairly happy with my team that I set up to auto-draft, even though I have several players that are hurt/suspended for the first few games.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(09-05-2016, 11:52 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I was out drinking and "networking", with some people that I could not say no to, when invited.

I'm fairly happy with my team that I set up to auto-draft, even though I have several players that are hurt/suspended for the first few games.

"Networking" huh?   Those Tapatalk guys must have deep pockets. 
(09-05-2016, 11:26 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: "Networking" huh?   Those Tapatalk guys must have deep pockets. 

Trying to keep up with Jet Setters like you, Homie !
ThumbsUp
Straight up lost track of time. My money league pushed back to 7:45, but I even forgot about that.

Oh well,
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Dang, glad to see I wasn't the only one that couldn't get there in time for the live draft.
As of this past Thursday I wasn't supposed to be going anywhere, as of Friday night, wife changed plans and we left to go to Chicago for the weekend. With all of the running around in Chicago and my kid draining my phone for Pokémon hunting, I never had much of a chance to draft live. Oh well, I'll live with it. Yahoo did give me an "A-" for my effort at drafting lol.
(09-05-2016, 11:52 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I was out drinking and "networking", with some people that I could not say no to, when invited.

I took an awesome backpacking trip through Shenandoah.  I regret nothing.  

Sounds like quite a few people missed it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(09-07-2016, 12:08 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I took an awesome backpacking trip through Shenandoah.  I regret nothing.  

Sounds like quite a few people missed it.

Yeah, probably a sub-optimal draft time given the long weekend.  I barely made it home from a mx trail ride up to the continental divide.  also ***** awesome.
I can't believe I ended up with Shayne Graham.
LOL

I have 2 TE's with the same bye week, If anyone wants to do any trading.
(09-07-2016, 10:23 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I can't believe I ended up with Shayne Graham.
LOL

I have 2 TE's with the same bye week, If anyone wants to do any trading.
Roy battys dad, take a look. Mine have byes 9 &10. I'm open.
So........am I the only one who wasn't aware it was PPR?

LOL
I can't figure out who is who. It would be nice to put a fake internet name to a fake internet name so I can slut shame whoever's ass im breaking it off in that week.
(09-07-2016, 11:40 PM)Benton Wrote: Roy battys dad, take a look. Mine have byes 9 &10. I'm open.

My guys are both week 9.
Sad
(09-09-2016, 02:10 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I can't figure out who is who.  It would be nice to put a fake internet name to a fake internet name so I can slut shame whoever's ass im breaking it off in that week.

Maybe Pat could post a list? I know a few (read: 4) but not sure about most. 
If anyone is looking to pick up Witten I'm looking for another decent WR option. Dak looks promising so this could be a bargain depending on which WR you're willing to let go of.
(09-09-2016, 10:36 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Maybe Pat could post a list? I know a few (read: 4) but not sure about most. 

I'm Bruisers.