Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
2016 PnR Fantasy League
Ahem..... Mr. 6.. (aka:Absolute Madman)

With much love....

[Image: frabz-Im-sorry-did-I-just-hand-you-back-...418790.jpg]
Eeked out a 1 point win over Treee.

Glad the Texans didn't kick the lead changing FG on 4th and 1 late in the 4th quarter...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-22-2016, 12:25 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Eeked out a 1 point win over Treee.

Glad the Texans didn't kick the lead changing FG on 4th and 1 late in the 4th quarter...

One point? That's not even half a point.

Couple that with beating me by .18 You lucky s.o.b.

LOL
(11-22-2016, 01:27 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: One point? That's not even half a point.

Couple that with beating me by .18 You lucky s.o.b.

LOL

haha, .4

Been lucky with some of these wins.

(11-22-2016, 12:25 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Eeked out a 1 point win over Treee.

Thank you, Pat !
Big Grin
I'm about to drain something all over bruisers and I don't have a swamp to speak of.
(11-28-2016, 10:58 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I'm about to drain something all over bruisers and I don't have a swamp to speak of.

Nice work..... take next week off, as a reward !

ThumbsUp
(11-28-2016, 10:58 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I'm about to drain something all over bruisers and I don't have a swamp to speak of.

pfffft
You got me, but it wasn't all that easy for you. I did manage to put up the highest losing score in the league to date. Any other team but you, and I would've won.

Better hope you knocked me out of the play-offs :)
Brees has a very passer friendly schedule for the remainder of the season.
I forgot my password and don't feel like resetting it. I haven't set a line-up in weeks. When do the playoffs start?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(12-01-2016, 11:04 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I forgot my password and don't feel like resetting it. I haven't set a line-up in weeks. When do the playoffs start?

I must have been the last one that you changed it against.
You trolled me with your roster and changed 3 guys, on Saturday night.
Hilarious
Forgot to shift around my Vikings players before the game started. Rudolph on the bench but with Reed now out, Vernon Davis is poised for a good game, so that worked out.

A fine win by Benton, this week !
Irony was at it's peak, as the players I traded to him contributed to my demise....lol

Edit: Well, I'll be damned..... I posted too early and jinxed you Vas.

Sorry about that.
The ghost-team got you, too.
Mellow
Well. I sure am glad I'm on this side of the bracket.
(12-05-2016, 07:25 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: A fine win by Benton, this week !
Irony was at it's peak, as the players I traded to him contributed to my demise....lol

Edit: Well, I'll be damned..... I posted too early and jinxed you Vas.

Sorry about that.
The ghost-team got you, too.
Mellow

I got lucky with Reed injured. Brate had his third highest scoring game of the season. Defense crapped the bed, too, so I got lucky there.
Dang! Out because of the tie breaker. Good 3 win run, though.

(12-06-2016, 06:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Dang! Out because of the tie breaker. Good 3 win run, though.

I set my line-up maybe 4 times all season and picked up 1 or 2 players off of waivers early on. I just figured out I can get on yahoo on my phone without a password since it's linked to my phone number. I still made the playoffs.

[Image: 64522402.jpg]
(12-06-2016, 07:15 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I set my line-up maybe 4 times all season and picked up 1 or 2 players off of waivers early on. I just figured out I can get on yahoo on my phone without a password since it's linked to my phone number. I still made the playoffs.

[Image: 64522402.jpg]
You had one option for more points, versus me.
Playing Jamison Crowder would have netted you 15.3 more points.
That would have reduced my winning point spread from 35.44 to 20.14.
It just so happened to be my highest scoring week.
My highest before that was in the 140's, so in another week we'd had been close to tying.

Good Luck !
Maybe you'll beat Vas (his team scares me) and we'll meet in the playoffs.
(12-06-2016, 08:13 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: You had one option for more points, versus me.
Playing Jamison Crowder would have netted you 15.3 more points.
That would have reduced my winning point spread from 35.44 to 20.14.
It just so happened to be my highest scoring week.
My highest before that was in the 140's, so in another week we'd had been close to tying.

Good Luck !
Maybe you'll beat Vas (his team scares me) and we'll meet in the playoffs.

Last year I came in 7th place (actually paying attention most weeks) with an 8 team playoff format and won the championship. This year I'm in 6th place. 
(12-07-2016, 10:12 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Last year I came in 7th place (actually paying attention most weeks) with an 8 team playoff format and won the championship. This year I'm in 6th place. 

I think it's top 4 and bottom 4 this year.
If so, then I'm out, even though I got an email telling me to set my line up. lol
(12-07-2016, 10:12 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Last year I came in 7th place (actually paying attention most weeks) with an 8 team playoff format and won the championship. This year I'm in 6th place. 
Kek surely favors you.
May he provide you with a bounty of repeating digits.
Zeros, if you play me...lol