Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 regular season schedule to be released tomorrow 4/14/16
Live coverage on NFL Network starting at 8:00PM Eastern, which is when it will be released.

Story on NFL.com

Any rumors who we might open against? Hoping for a home opener Week #1 with the Reds away on 9/11. 
Reply/Quote
They'll take something that can be done in 30 minutes and draw it out to like 2-4 hours, no doubt, and it'll be awful.

Biggest question is, how many times do they play the Steelers in the first three weeks?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
We always play the Ravens early, but I think we open at the Pats.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With our luck...

Week 1 Steelers

Week 2 Ravens

Week 3 Steelers

Then Burfict comes back.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2016, 11:40 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: With our luck...

Week 1 Steelers

Week 2 Ravens

Week 3 Steelers

Then Burfict comes back.

That....would piss me off. 

I just have a gut feeling to say we host the Bills on our season home opener. Cincy hasn't had a home season opener in a long time. (2009 season opener vs. Broncos)

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote

Week 1 Steelers

Week 2 Ravens

Week 3 Steelers

Then Burfict comes back.

There is absolutely no way the NFL lets the Steelers and Bengals play without Vontaze Burfict. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The Reds are on the road on 9/11. The Bengals SHOULD open at home. I'll bet we host Miami.
Reply/Quote
Hue Jackson coming back to Cincinnati with his new and improved Browns to get his hopes and dreams crushed as the Bengals start another long undefeated stretch would be nice. Nice interesting story for the NFL in week one.
Reply/Quote
Week 1 will be at Pittsburgh and billed as a heavyweight matchup with the Steelers seeking revenge for the loss of Bell last year while the sports media portrays the Bengals as the big bad bully.

Week 2 will be at Cleveland and billed as a revenge game for the Browns because Hue Jackson had been taken advantage of by the ever cheating and thuggish Bengals going all the way back to Oakland with Mike Brown manipulating Jackson into giving the Bengals their number 1 pick for Palmer then after Jackson was fired only made him a position coach. It was only after there was no other option that Jackson became OC and he couldn't wait to get out of Cincinnati.

Week 3 will be at Baltimore and billed as the Ravens getting back on track after last season and who better to get back on track against than the lowly, horrible, dirty Bengals.

Week 4 will be at home in England against the Washington Redskins.

Week 5 will be at home but it will be a Thursday night game and the Bengals oversleep and miss the game.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2016, 11:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: They'll take something that can be done in 30 minutes and draw it out to like 2-4 hours, no doubt, and it'll be awful.

Biggest question is, how many times do they play the Steelers in the first three weeks?

Hopefully back to back, i want to get that that shit over with so we can assess the damage. But noooooo, it will be built up and talked about as MUST SEE TV! and both games will be tossed on PT where we shine. Yes

Reply/Quote
I have a feeling we will have a MNF game against the Broncos on Week 16.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 03:15 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Week 1 will be at Pittsburgh and billed as a heavyweight matchup with the Steelers seeking revenge for the loss of Bell last year while the sports media portrays the Bengals as the big bad bully.

Week 2 will be at Cleveland and billed as a revenge game for the Browns because Hue Jackson had been taken advantage of by the ever cheating and thuggish Bengals going all the way back to Oakland with Mike Brown manipulating Jackson into giving the Bengals their number 1 pick for Palmer then after Jackson was fired only made him a position coach. It was only after there was no other option that Jackson became OC and he couldn't wait to get out of Cincinnati.

Week 3 will be at Baltimore and billed as the Ravens getting back on track after last season and who better to get back on track against than the lowly, horrible, dirty Bengals.

Week 4 will be at home in England against the Washington Redskins.

Week 5 will be at home but it will be a Thursday night game and the Bengals oversleep and miss the game.
Can't open a season with 3 straight on the road.
Reply/Quote

Week 1 Steelers

Week 2 Ravens

Week 3 Steelers

Then Burfict comes back.
That won't happen because the NFL wants division games at the end of the season. A couple years ago NFL got sick of teams taking the last week off, sometimes last 2 weeks off to rest for play-offs.  That's bad for TV - so bad for money - so bad for NFL.  Since then, you see a lot of head knocking division games at the end. Week 17 will have Bengals probably playing Steelers or else Ravens. They may play both in week 16 and 17.  NFL tired of teams taking last week off, so they schedule division rival games. ......There once was a time this might happen, but NFL discovered it is bad for business and they need those division games in week 16 and week 17. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Bengals Steelers week 4?

Coley Harvey ‏@ColeyHarvey · 11m11 minutes ago

Cincy's been buzzing re: this all offseason, but schedule-makers had to put #Bengals & #Steelers in Week 4,... http://es.pn/1qUQtwg

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
At Pittsburgh on MNF.
At New England on SNF.
Pittsburgh.
Bye.
Le'Veon Bell actually finishes a season.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2016, 11:54 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: That....would piss me off. 

I just have a gut feeling to say we host the Bills on our season home opener. Cincy hasn't had a home season opener in a long time. (2009 season opener vs. Broncos)

ow that game ended badly.... Lets open away. lol
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 12:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: There is absolutely no way the NFL lets the Steelers and Bengals play without Vontaze Burfict. 

I could see us playing them in the first game or two at Pittsburgh without Burfict. And then playing them again 3-4 weeks later, in Cincinnati on Monday night with Burfict. 

They're going to want to contrast, not just between this season but between us with and without Burfict versus the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 07:27 AM)kevin Wrote: That won't happen because the NFL wants division games at the end of the season. A couple years ago NFL got sick of teams taking the last week off, sometimes last 2 weeks off to rest for play-offs.  That's bad for TV - so bad for money - so bad for NFL.  Since then, you see a lot of head knocking division games at the end. Week 17 will have Bengals probably playing Steelers or else Ravens. They may play both in week 16 and 17.  NFL tired of teams taking last week off, so they schedule division rival games. ......There once was a time this might happen, but NFL discovered it is bad for business and they need those division games in week 16 and week 17. 

They could always give us the Steelers at the start and schedule Browns and Ravens both after week 8.
Reply/Quote
Only thing I am willing to guarantee is that we will play the Steelers in prime time at least once.
Reply/Quote
I saying Browns 1st week at home and the Steelers and Bengals do not play in prime time... that is my guess
Reply/Quote