Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 Election
(11-06-2020, 08:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude, you're going to have to start charging me rent for that space I occupy in your head.

But as to your question: It's because I was a business major. 

And that’s why you claimed you did and didn’t take anthropology?
Reply/Quote
What happens when the guy who craves the spotlight, the guy who actually believes in his head he has never lost at anything, what happens when he loses?

The crazy gets turned up a notch...

The guy who made a career out of suing people thinks he can sue his way to a victory.  He must make republicans so proud.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
  Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 09:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: What happens when the guy who craves the spotlight, the guy who actually believes in his head he has never lost at anything, what happens when he loses?

The guy who made a career out of suing people thinks he can sue his way to a victory.  He must make republicans so proud.

Funny he mentioned legal proceedings, he just lost AGAIN in Nevada. Not one judge has bought his “fraud” claim yet.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 09:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: What happens when the guy who craves the spotlight, the guy who actually believes in his head he has never lost at anything, what happens when he loses?

Ladies and gentlemen - the President of United States is on his...49th(?) hissy fit of the week.

What a time to be alive. This must've been how they felt when Nixon was flopping turned up to 11.
Reply/Quote
https://www.dailywire.com/news/michigan-gop-claims-software-glitch-switched-6000-republican-votes-to-democrat-47-counties-used-same-software

Weird glitch happening in Michigan. That's a pretty big swing, especially if those other 47 other counties had the same type of glitch. I wonder if any other state was using that system? There's a lot of weird things going on in this election, and I do agree that Biden shouldn't declare victory until everything is settled since there are a lot of inconsistencies.

Trump is winning court cases in places like Pennsylvania where ballots lacking identifying voter information should be set aside and not yet counted.

There are some things that are big nothing burgers IMO, like "Sharpie gate" where people in Arizona were given sharpies for their ballots. Seems like for those ballots it's preferred to use sharpies.

This election definitely is crazy, and quite possibly will be the craziest one in my lifetime. Hopefully we can clear everything up, and all legal votes are counted and we get the real winner elected. If I had to bet it's still going to be Biden, but like I said there are some strange things going on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 09:02 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: And that’s why you claimed you did and didn’t take anthropology?

Apparently this means a lot to you and being as no moderator official or otherwise has any issue with the constant derailment/obsession; allow me to leave you with this:

There's a very good chance I called an Anthropology class I took in college a Biology class or vice versa. Seems they both have to do with the makeup of the human body. I brought up the class because folks were stating there's no science which indicates races are different. It brought to mind a section we had in the class on forensics and I remember professor asserting there were certain genetic markers that could help determine race.

Now something in this has you obsessing about it years later and currently in a thread about 2020 elections that has 0 to do with the subject.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 09:19 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: https://www.dailywire.com/news/michigan-gop-claims-software-glitch-switched-6000-republican-votes-to-democrat-47-counties-used-same-software

Weird glitch happening in Michigan. That's a pretty big swing, especially if those other 47 other counties had the same type of glitch. I wonder if any other state was using that system? There's a lot of weird things going on in this election, and I do agree that Biden shouldn't declare victory until everything is settled since there are a lot of inconsistencies.

Trump is winning court cases in places like Pennsylvania where ballots lacking identifying voter information should be set aside and not yet counted.

There are some things that are big nothing burgers IMO, like "Sharpie gate" where people in Arizona were given sharpies for their ballots. Seems like for those ballots it's preferred to use sharpies.

This election definitely is crazy, and quite possibly will be the craziest one in my lifetime. Hopefully we can clear everything up, and all legal votes are counted and we get the real winner elected. If I had to bet it's still going to be Biden, but like I said there are some strange things going on.

Not a glitch. According to Michigan officials, it was user error at the county level: https://www.wlns.com/news/michigan/voting-software-used-in-mi-county-with-skewed-results-also-used-in-mid-michigan/

They won a case over something that was already happening, and got to move a few feet closer to observe the ballots. Those have been their wins.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 09:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Not a glitch. According to Michigan officials, it was user error at the county level: https://www.wlns.com/news/michigan/voting-software-used-in-mi-county-with-skewed-results-also-used-in-mid-michigan/

They won a case over something that was already happening, and got to move a few feet closer to observe the ballots. Those have been their wins.

The issue they are about to run in to is the issue of remedy. While their claims are completely fabricated, what they are asking for is stopping counting. The reason they need to stop counting is to keep it within reach to make the claim that each independent case could change the election. If it gets too far away then even if someone bought it, that case wouldn’t change the outcome making it moot. Otherwise you’d have to get a court to believe their was a coordinated effort to cheat over multiple states, but only places they succeeded and not where they lost...which isn’t happening.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 06:28 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: He has helped a ton of the smaller farmers. Something I remember Democrats groaning about when he was giving farmers bailout money.

Well, they were groaning because he implemented tariffs which they said would cost farmers. It did, so then they had to bail out farmers.

And the majority of the bailouts went to large corporate farms. Like $9 of out every $10 dollars.
Reply/Quote
Interesting the PA military ballots Trump was asking where they were at started coming in. First batch 80/20 for Biden.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 09:39 PM)Au165 Wrote: Interesting the PA military ballots Trump was asking where they were at started coming in. First batch 80/20 for Biden.

Do ya have a link? I'm not seeing this. My wife is hogging the tv atm. Lol
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 09:39 PM)Au165 Wrote: Interesting the PA military ballots Trump was asking where they were at started coming in. First batch 80/20 for Biden.

Interesting that the military would be voting for Biden when Trump is making peace deals and in recent history one of the only presidents that didn't start a war while in office.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 07:03 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Trump called for an email dump by the Russians publicly and Roger Stone coordinated an email dump by the Russians privately. What’s there to rebuke?

At least one of the dems who were in the trump tower meeting with the Russians should have explained how it was just about adoption.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 09:45 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Interesting that the military would be voting for Biden when Trump is making peace deals and in recent history one of the only presidents that didn't start a war while in office.

I mean he bombed a member of the Iraq government and had us on the brink of a war for a while. That aside, he called people who served suckers and losers which probably didn’t go over well.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 09:44 PM)jmccracky Wrote: Do ya have a link? I'm not seeing this. My wife is hogging the tv atm. Lol

Found it.

https://twitter.com/vabvox/status/1324872248927412226?s=21
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 09:58 PM)Au165 Wrote: I don’t, I saw it on Twitter on the recent update. If I find it again I’ll link.

Thanks man. I dont have Twitter. That place scares me lol
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 09:58 PM)Au165 Wrote: Found it.

https://twitter.com/vabvox/status/1324872248927412226?s=21

Wow.....he did talk crap about some veterans. Also dodged the draft. Etc. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 09:57 PM)Au165 Wrote: I mean he bombed a member of the Iraq government and had us on the brink of a war for a while. That aside, he called people who served suckers and losers which probably didn’t go over well.

Wasn't he a part of a terrorist group? And he never called them suckers and losers. That was fake news. Even a big Trump hater (Bolton) said it was untrue, and there were documents on why he didn't go to that event.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 10:03 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Wasn't he a part of a terrorist group? And he never called them suckers and losers. That was fake news. Even a big Trump hater (Bolton) said it was untrue, and there were documents on why he didn't go to that event.

He did talk crap about John McCain being a POW. Said he doesn't like losers. That's pretty damning. 
Reply/Quote