Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 Presidential Election
(06-19-2019, 11:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: I often wonder how Hillary had time to kill all those people while running these massive criminal organizations and still never get caught in an investigation.  And yet DJT(the stable genius) had to close his foundation, pay back people from his fake University, lost so many lawsuits and has virtually every aspect of his administration from the campaign to the inauguration to the people who selected (the best people, I'm told) under investigation with tons of findings against him and the people but people still support him.

Weird.

You have to move into the echo chamber to get it.

Hillary gets investigated and cleared = she is guilty.

Trump gets investigated and punished for his misdeeds = he is innocent victim.

Therefore you have to vote for Trump because of all the bad things Hillary did.

Biden’s son Beau died of cancer in 2015.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
(06-19-2019, 11:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nah, it wasn't a lot of words and don't concern yourself with my comfort zone.. So by illegal support you meant.....

Allegedly coordinated ad campaigns from the NRA could come to mind. Nothing's proven, but I think it's interesting. Source.
Some money spent (30 millions to elect Trump, undisputed) might stem from Russia.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Any candidate not addressing our healthcare problem is dropping the ball.

[Image: 64571427_2849450241764194_81585791680580...e=5D7CC29D]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
That moment when you realize the election cycle is truly upon us:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/famed-magazine-columnist-donald-trump-assaulted-me-180529839.html

Quote:Famed magazine columnist: 'Donald Trump assaulted me'
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I have a new fav. Always a fan when I see a veteran running. A 30+ year vet who has been through what he has and has his brains... I am leaning strongly this way. Any reason I shouldn't be?
Booker won round 1 imo.
(06-20-2019, 11:47 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You have to move into the echo chamber to get it.

Hillary gets investigated and cleared = she is guilty.

Trump gets investigated and punished for his misdeeds = he is innocent victim.

Therefore you have to vote for Trump because of all the bad things Hillary did.

Nail on the head.
Mayor Pete collected $24.8m from 294,000 donors this past quarter. Buttigieg mixed small fundraising activities with courting big money donors, and his husband Chasten, a teacher, hosted a number himself, becoming a big draw at many events. It's the biggest quarterly draw from a Democrat yet.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-01-2019, 10:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Mayor Pete collected $24.8m from 294,000 donors this past quarter. Buttigieg mixed small fundraising activities with courting big money donors, and his husband Chasten, a teacher, hosted a number himself, becoming a big draw at many events. It's the biggest quarterly draw from a Democrat yet.

Buttikam 2020? Well hell there is already a bunch of buttikam websites
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/joe-biden-kamala-harris-virtual-tie-democratic-nomination-new-poll-n1025656

The latest Quinnipiac poll has Harris with a huge post debate bump, jumping to 20% behind Biden's 22%. Warren 14%, Sanders 13%, and Buttigieg 4%.

Biden previously was polling at 48% with black Democrats, but that shrank to 31% as Harris went from 11% to 27%.

(07-02-2019, 11:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/joe-biden-kamala-harris-virtual-tie-democratic-nomination-new-poll-n1025656

The latest Quinnipiac poll has Harris with a huge post debate bump, jumping to 20% behind Biden's 22%. Warren 14%, Sanders 13%, and Buttigieg 4%.

Biden previously was polling at 48% with black Democrats, but that shrank to 31% as Harris went from 11% to 27%.

You cannot overstate the benefit of a Liberal suggesting someone is a racist. "I don't THINK you're a racist, but look at this racist stuff.."

It's absolutely no different than the Trump "People say windmills cause cancer.." quote that threw folks in a tizzy. 

(07-02-2019, 11:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You cannot overstate the benefit of a Liberal suggesting someone is a racist. "I don't THINK you're a racist, but look at this racist stuff.."

It's absolutely no different than the Trump "People say windmills cause cancer.." quote that threw folks in a tizzy. 

Well, you know what they say; the sound of Trump's voice causes conservatives to lose 50 IQ point. I don't know. You tell me. Is this true?
(07-03-2019, 02:07 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, you know what they say; the sound of Trump's voice causes conservatives to lose 50 IQ point. I don't know. You tell me.  Is this true?

Well they generally start out with about 100 more than a Liberal, so Trump is just leveling the playing field if this dynamic is true.

(07-03-2019, 11:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well they generally start out with about 100 more than a Liberal, so Trump is just leveling the playing field if this dynamic is true.

Yes, but that's just because IQ tests tend to favor white people, and since the GOP and Trump's base are as white as Wonder Bread, the average is skewed as a result. Ninja

Disclaimer: I do not think there is any difference in intelligence between conservatives and liberals and I know there are people of color that are conservative. I am only making a joke based on the reality that IQ tests are racially biased in their design and the perceived "whiteness" of the GOP.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-02-2019, 11:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You cannot overstate the benefit of a Liberal suggesting someone is a racist. "I don't THINK you're a racist, but look at this racist stuff.."

I’m going to have to disagree here. Saying that someone’s past did harm to a minority group but staying you don’t think the actions were based on prejudice isn’t the same as saying a source of renewable energy causes cancer with zero evidence.

I’m not even sure why I have to say this.

(07-03-2019, 12:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I’m going to have to disagree here. Saying that someone’s past did harm to a minority group but staying you don’t think the actions were based on prejudice isn’t the same as saying a source of renewable energy causes cancer with zero evidence.

I’m not even sure why I have to say this.

I agree I have no idea why you had to say that; it has 0 relevance.

I just consider Harris' comments toward Biden shots fired and starting it with I think (Not she knows) that Biden is not a racist was measured move.

(07-03-2019, 02:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I agree I have no idea why you had to say that; it has 0 relevance.

I just consider Harris' comments toward Biden shots fired and starting it with I think (Not she knows) that Biden is not a racist was measured move.

Oooooh, you’re playing THAT game again.

My bad, I forgot you’re not here to have an honest conversation. I’ll stay out of your way until your next timeout. Carry on.

(07-03-2019, 11:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well they generally start out with about 100 more than a Liberal, so Trump is just leveling the playing field if this dynamic is true.

Did you learn that in your forensics class in 2016 or your anthropology class in college you can't seem to remember?
(07-03-2019, 02:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Oooooh, you’re playing THAT game again.

My bad, I forgot you’re not here to have an honest conversation. I’ll stay out of your way until your next timeout. Carry on.

I have 0 idea what "game" I'm playing or what I'm not being honest about. Perhaps you or someone else can clue me in. I simply don't see the relevance between Trump introducing asserting Windmills cause cancer and Harris introducing the idea that Biden might be a racist.

At best it's whataboutisim, but it's irrelevant whataboutisim.