Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 NFL Combine
Mayer and Washington have confirmed that they're first round talents.  I'd be happy with either.  Mayer with the route running and the "controlled madness."  Washington with the Brandon Pettigrew/Mercedes Lewis frame and just a whacky ceiling if he can become more of a natural receiver.
Reply/Quote
Was looking forward to watching the TEs this year, unfortunately, we had a big wind event Friday night and I was without internet all day yesterday.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2023, 09:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Was looking forward to watching the TEs this year, unfortunately, we had a big wind event Friday night and I was without internet all day yesterday.

You went to Taco Bell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2023, 09:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Was looking forward to watching the TEs this year, unfortunately, we had a big wind event Friday night and I was without internet all day yesterday.

The QB/WR/TE group replays at 10am this morning the TE's will be closer to noon though because the OL/RB start at 1 today. I missed the DB's the day before yesterday and had to rewatch because my Refrigerator died I had to go order a new one. That first day watching the DL and commenting here I was sitting in my kitchen floor tearing the guts out of my old fridge lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Mid-round WR I've been a fan of (Mingo) ran a good 40 (4.46) for 220lb WR. He's cut from the same Ole Miss WR mode as AJ Brown and DK Metcalf.

Reply/Quote
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Freeland looking good in the events

Dawand Jones just became the biggest guy I ever saw run a 40-yard dash. I dig that about the kid.

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2023, 06:11 PM)Synric Wrote: Can Anthony Richardson play Tight End?  Ninja

(03-05-2023, 03:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Freeland looking good in the events

Dawand Jones just became the biggest guy I ever saw run a 40-yard dash. I dig that about the kid.

Daniel Jeremiah perfectly summed up Anton Harrison live.

You either love him or you think he's a 3rd round guy. As he mentioned Oklahoma runs so many RPOs that you have to wade through their tape to find real pass blocking reps.

I myself am not a big fan... now if he's there at 60 I'd make that reach.

Reply/Quote
Steve Avila has really smooth quick feet for a 332lb guy.

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2023, 04:03 PM)Synric Wrote: Steve Avila has really smooth quick feet for a 332lb guy.

He did. Someone I've completely ignored is Emil Ekiyor Jr. I thought he looked smooth and had an athletic body. They mention height being an issue at "only 6'2" but he has lengrh with 33.88" arms. The same length at 6'8" Feeland

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2023, 04:03 PM)Synric Wrote: Steve Avila has really smooth quick feet for a 332lb guy.

He should be in our thoughts if Darnell Wright isn't there. Always liked Avila when I watched him play.

Like you said, smooth, quick feet for a big dude and he can play Center and Guard.
Reply/Quote
I've been up and down on Darnell Wright but he's had a really good day.

Edit: As soon as I post this DJ tries to compare him to Penei Sewell... No just no lol.

Reply/Quote
The guys I like the most are the IOL guys: Schmitz, Avila, & Wypler. Probably too soon at 28 but too late at 60. Maybe Wypler still there. But two of those guys are Cs.

Ditto on the tackles. I don't love Harrison. I could be OK with taking Wright or D. Jones at 28, but a little high. Too rich for Mauch or Bergerson.
Reply/Quote
Darnell Wright had a great day. Personally I think he’s solidified himself as OT #4 behind Skorinski, Johnson and Jones. I would be happy with taking him at 28 if he’s still there. Also impressed by Ekiyor and Steen as mid round options.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2023, 06:30 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Darnell Wright had a great day. Personally I think he’s solidified himself as OT #4 behind Skorinski, Johnson and Jones. I would be happy with taking him at 28 if he’s still there. Also impressed by Ekiyor and Steen as mid round options.

The dawand jones love (not just by you, but everyone) just baffles me. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2023, 06:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The dawand jones love (not just by you, but everyone) just baffles me. 

He's most likely talking Broderick

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2023, 07:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He's most likely talking Broderick

Then nevermind! Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Jahmyr Gibbs 4.36 unofficial...

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2023, 11:37 AM)Synric Wrote: The QB/WR/TE group replays at 10am this morning the TE's will be closer to noon though because the OL/RB start at 1 today. I missed the DB's the day before yesterday and had to rewatch because my Refrigerator died I had to go order a new one. That first day watching the DL and commenting here I was sitting in my kitchen floor tearing the guts out of my old fridge lol.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1632181022887403520

Reply/Quote
I've not seen any of the combine.

How did Mach look? Any chance he'd be available to us around 60?
Reply/Quote