***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Tuli
Reply/Quote
My top 3 are Bijan Robinson, Micheal Mayer and Dalton Kincaid. If we take any of those 3 I would be hyped, but obviously there's a lot more players I would be happy with. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if all 3 were picked by then.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to getting started.
Reply/Quote
Who dey!
Reply/Quote
Draft Day... I have to get my copy of that movie from the attic. It's become a tradition lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I think all the people they might want (Wright, Mayer, Forbes, both of the top-2 RBs) are gone and the Bengals trade down with a team wanting to trade back up into the 1st to get a QB who'll get that 5th year option.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Would love:
Wright
Forbes
Bijan (no chance)

Happy with:
Kancey
Gibbs

Acceptable:
Kincaid

Do not want:
Mayer

It wouldn’t surprise me if all those are gone by the time we pick and look to trade back.
Reply/Quote
Everytime I turn around I see more Jahmyr Gibbs to the Bengals hype... I caught hell for like 3 months for saying I like Gibbs with Burrow lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 06:47 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: My top 3 are Bijan Robinson, Micheal Mayer and Dalton Kincaid. If we take any of those 3 I would be hyped, but obviously there's a lot more players I would be happy with. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if all 3 were picked by then.

Kincaid will probably be there, I doubt the other two are. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 08:37 AM)Synric Wrote: Everytime I turn around I see more Jahmyr Gibbs to the Bengals hype... I caught hell for like 3 months for saying I like Gibbs with Burrow lol.

I just remember watching Gibbs when Vols played Bama and thinking this kid is an NFL RB. He's so good out of the backfield he can be a legit three down back. No more Mixon for two and Perine (whoever replaces him) for one.
Reply/Quote
Please don't post picks before they're announced on TV!!!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 08:23 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think all the people they might want (Wright, Mayer, Forbes, both of the top-2 RBs) are gone and the Bengals trade down with a team wanting to trade back up into the 1st to get a QB who'll get that 5th year option.

Were you watching Good Morning Football this morning?  That's what one of the hosts had for his mock.  He had the Bengals trading out of the first with the Vikings and the Vikings taking a QB, Hendon Hooker.    :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 09:06 AM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Please don't post picks before they're announced on TV!!!

With the 28th pick in the 2023 draft, the Cincinnati Bengals pick.......(Insert best DT left on the board)
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 09:06 AM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Please don't post picks before they're announced on TV!!!

Keep in mind that everyone is watching TV differently.  Some are on antenna, some on cable (various systems). some streaming (various companies).  There are lag times that we discovered in the game day threads can be as long as 3 or 4 minutes between viewers.  

So don't forget that just because it becomes spoiled to you it may not be spoiled to another viewer whose system has less lag time than yours

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 09:20 AM)pally Wrote: Keep in mind that everyone is watching TV differently.  Some are on antenna, some on cable (various systems). some streaming (various companies).  There are lag times that we discovered in the game day threads can be as long as 3 or 4 minutes between viewers.  

So don't forget that just because it becomes spoiled to you it may not be spoiled to another viewer whose system has less lag time than yours

For that matter, walk away from this message board once the 27th pick is made and don't look at it again until ours is announced. It's not really that hard.
Reply/Quote
If there isn't a first round graded player at a premium position (not RB or TE) left then trade out of the 1st.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Fortify the trenches!!!!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 08:37 AM)Synric Wrote: Everytime I turn around I see more Jahmyr Gibbs to the Bengals hype... I caught hell for like 3 months for saying I like Gibbs with Burrow lol.

RantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRant
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 09:28 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: If there isn't a first round graded player at a premium position (not RB or TE) left then trade out of the 1st.

If all these RBs and TE's are gone before we pick, then there HAS to be a quality prospect left for us to pick.  There's only so many players to go around before 28, especially since 4-5 of them will be QB's, cutting the overall numbers to 23.
Reply/Quote