Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-29-2023, 07:08 PM)Nepa Wrote: NFL Network became borderline unwatchable at some point today. Playing with puppies. Then endless advertisements. Then a musical band. Then endless advertisements. Some 'stump the announcer" game, then endless announcements. If you watched to see the draft picks and any analysis of them, you were out of luck.

ABC was good all day
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 07:08 PM)Nepa Wrote: NFL Network became borderline unwatchable at some point today. Playing with puppies. Then endless advertisements. Then a musical band. Then endless advertisements. Some 'stump the announcer" game, then endless announcements. If you watched to see the draft picks and any analysis of them, you were out of luck.

Both networks ESPN/ABC and NFL had horrible coverage. It was not entertaining and was by far the worst of any the prior years. Also, I felt the coverage and analysis was too focused on a handful of teams.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
How about Cory Trice here in the 7th?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 07:16 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: How about Cory Trice here in the 7th?

Forget it Pittsburgh just took him
Reply/Quote
This has been a very solid draft for the Cincinnati Bengals. Good teams draft early for impact and late for depth.
Reply/Quote
I am out.

7th round board:

CB: Trice
OG: Vorhees, McClendon
TE: Whiteheart
RB: Mitchell
WR: Bell
Reply/Quote
Late post, Pitt gets Trice, Balt Vorhees. Salty.

Bell, Mitchell, McClendon, Whiteheart.

I bet we take TE now.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 07:24 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Late post, Pitt gets Trice, Balt Vorhees. Salty.

I bet we take TE now.

UDFA  TE Lumpkin is prob already signed with us. We had him in for a visit.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 07:24 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Late post, Pitt gets Trice, Balt Vorhees. Salty.

I bet we take TE now.

not any TE worth taking at this point.  We should hope the Jets cut CJ and we sign him to the vet minimum
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 07:24 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Late post, Pitt gets Trice, Balt Vorhees. Salty.

I bet we take TE now.

Let’s hope! You know Smith, Sample, and Asiasi are waiting with baited breath.
Reply/Quote
RB Laborn is available and has lots of potential but we could probably sign him as an UDFA
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:18 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: https://www.nfl.com/prospects/israel-abanikanda/32004142-4115-9567-2e24-0eab29f6a4b9

(04-29-2023, 07:25 PM)pulses Wrote: UDFA  TE Lumpkin is prob already signed with us. We had him in for a visit.

I was just going to ask any ideas on undrafted TEs.
Reply/Quote

I bet we take TE now.

We drafted 2 wr's, i'm not sure we are truly into TE's in our offense. 

Let's goooooooooo Redmond!! Do it!! 
and who ever they wanted they knew pick is already in
Reply/Quote
Ivan Pace Jr is still available too
Reply/Quote
DJ Ivey CB
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
I was kinda laughing about the Jets taking Kuntz... it's like you signed CJ not to long ago.. guess he's not what they thought
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 07:28 PM)bengals67 Wrote: I was just going to ask any ideas on undrafted TEs.

Lumpkin is 6'5 268
Reply/Quote
Ivey over Rejzohn Wright and Eli Ricks... interesting.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 07:30 PM)cinci4life Wrote: DJ Ivey CB

Wasted pick
Reply/Quote
As a Miami fan...Ivey is just ok.
Reply/Quote