Poll: What will the last 8 games win/loss record be ?
8 wins and 0 losses for the 2nd half of the 2018 season
7 and 1
6 and 2
5 and 3
4 and 4
3 and 5
2 and 6
1 and 7
0 wins and 8 losses for the 2nd half of the 2018 season
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Half Predictions....
Im going hardest to easiest 8 remaining.
Vs Saints AJ is questionable to doubtful right now. Ill give us 30 to 35 chance at victory.
at Chargers I have a feeling we will match up ok with them. 35 to 40 chance at victory
at Steelers dont know whether steelers will be playing for anything in this game so I put this at 50 50
at Ravens we own Ravens lately 60 to 65 percent
VS Broncos 65 to 70 chance
at Browns 70 to 75 chance
VS Browns 75 to 80 chance
VS Raiders a total Train wreck no reason to lose this game should be our 2nd bye.

We win all games 50 or better we have an outside shot at first round bye.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 12:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Any real reason for this, or just a general negative outlook?

No, I think that the Browns have kept most games close and competitive and have a better than team than what's on paper. When you have a defense like ours that cannot stop a thing that I don't foresee anything drastically changing for the rest of this season topping that Greens status is unknown(Daltons always go to guy), we will split with them.

The Browns have some talent on both sides of the ball this season, I think this is the year they will beat us once. 

And to answer your other question about a negative outlook, when Lewis was re-signed my out look was negative before week one's ball was snapped. Ive seen it before, and Im seeing it again. No real shock there. Ive said it countless times, Im going to enjoy the wins but dont expect anything from them with Lewis. Thats one thing consistent about him.
Reply/Quote
The way Baltimore is playing, we may have a good chance to go in there and really put a huge dent on their season. They are struggling and we may be able to put nails on them.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 10:59 AM)WHO DEY C85 Wrote: Seems that at the moment there's 3 teams heading towards competing for the 6th and final spot. Bengals, Ravens, Dolphins.

Ravens would have to go 5-2 in their remaining 7 just to get to 9-7 which includes trips to Atlanta and KC

Dolphins are 5-4 would likely have to go 4-3 in their remaining 7 to get to 9-7 including @GB, NE and @Minnesota plus we own the H2H

Bengals 5-3 could go 4-4 and likely get in with hopeful wins against Oakland, Denver and Cleveland x2 ( Baltimore would be a great win also)

Here's to hoping........

I like our chances with our young players and new coaches improving...

Spot on take BTW. :andy:
Reply/Quote