Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2nd interview with Arizona for Lou
(02-14-2023, 03:07 PM)Nepa Wrote: From all reports, it is down to Gannon and Lou. And that an announcement would be made soon. I couldn't find any prior link between Gannon and the Cardinals.

Gannon still there in Arizona, so probably Cardinals are trying to hammer out the details of a contract. But Gannon could also say no, as Eagles are desperate to keep him. They don't want to lose both their OC and DC in one year and also have to worry Gannon may take some of his staff to Arizona. There is a prediction that if Gannon is name as Cardinals head coach that he would name the Browns QB coach as OC.

We should  know soon, by all reports.

Well that certainly is a Breath of the Wild. The Cardinals would have to be complete Gorons to pass on Lou for Gannon after that SB performance, but if they do, it will be a fairy good thing for us.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Twitter has spoken.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 03:58 PM)Synric Wrote: Twitter has spoken.

Well, that certainly sucks for Lou and his family, but it rocks for everyone else in Cincy....
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 04:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, that certainly sucks for Lou and his family, but it rocks for everyone else in Cincy....

Yep, the band's still together for at least one more year. Time to take it all the way in 23.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 04:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, that certainly sucks for Lou and his family, but it rocks for everyone else in Cincy....

Yeah, Lou really got yanked around by Arizona and their endless search and second interviews and gradually eliminating each candidate until only Lou was left -- and then adding Gannon to the interview process after the Super Bowl. Lou seemed to be their fall-back plan.
Reply/Quote
Sad for Lou but it’s ***** great news for us.

Get him another pass rusher to play with and sacks will be back up to 21/22 standards next season.

Cardinals did him dirty can only add another chip to his shoulder too.
Reply/Quote