Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 months for Rape
(06-15-2016, 02:33 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: 1. Comparing rape to accidents. Rape is willful action. Getting hit by a car is usually done by accident. Try again.

2. An overwhelming number of people don't drive like assholes. But i still have to have insurance. An overwhelming number of gun owners don't go on shooting sprees. But I still have to go through proper channels to carry a weapon. The many will always suffer for the actions of a few. Putting your head in the sand to that simple reality doesn't make it less true.

3. I must have missed where I said men don't get raped. I said I don't live in fear of being raped whenever I go out. Some women live with that fear. Fact.

4. You clearly don't understand the concept of a rape culture, and I've neither the patience nor the time to explain it to you.

Also, when's the last time someone asked after someone was hit by a drunk driver "well, did they look both ways before crossing the street? If they had it wouldn't be a problem."
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-08-2016, 05:37 PM)Benton Wrote: What was she wearing?

This always makes me laugh when people complain about police asking rape victims this question (Note: not talking about random facebook comments asking what she was wearing).  99% of the time it is so they can interview potential witnesses to see if they recognize the victim, not so they can say she deserved it  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Hey, looks like these folks agree with most in this thread

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/armed-protesters-rapist-brock-turner/

Shout out to the open carry dudes.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-15-2016, 03:24 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: This always makes me laugh when people complain about police asking rape victims this question (Note: not talking about random facebook comments asking what she was wearing).  99% of the time it is so they can interview potential witnesses to see if they recognize the victim, not so they can say she deserved it  Mellow
awesome, so you sit in on 90% of rape questionings?
(09-06-2016, 01:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey, looks like these folks agree with most in this thread

link is one giant popup
(09-06-2016, 01:15 AM)Benton Wrote: link is one giant popup

uuuhhhmm..Well, I'm no Bill Gates, but I would recommend turning on Popup blocker.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-06-2016, 01:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey, looks like these folks agree with most in this thread

Why do they hate America?

He went through the system.  Isn't that what we are told is the right way to do things?

No one likes what happened in this case.  Lynch mobs aren't an answer either.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.