Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 months for Rape
(06-08-2016, 05:07 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Well..... now that is just a come on !
Wub

on What?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-08-2016, 05:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: on What?

Eileen ?
Ninja

(06-08-2016, 01:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote:  

If a girl steps over a rail at the Grand Canyon and someone pushes her over the edge is the victim to blame for her fall?

What was she wearing?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-08-2016, 05:37 PM)Benton Wrote: What was she wearing?

Hopefully a parachute.
(06-08-2016, 03:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Whoever told you that was correct.

No he wasn't.

If words are used to convey a serious threat of imminent bodily harm then you are entitled to use violence against that person.
(06-08-2016, 05:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No he wasn't.

If words are used to convey a serious threat of imminent bodily harm then you are entitled to use violence against that person.

Okey Doke
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-08-2016, 05:24 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Eileen ?
Ninja

Side note, this is what the frontman of that band looked like in 1999.

[Image: Kevin_Rowland-My_Beauty.jpg]
(06-08-2016, 06:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Side note, this is what the frontman of that band looked like in 1999.

[Image: Kevin_Rowland-My_Beauty.jpg]

Looks like he aged rather well.
ThumbsUp
Add a new reason to rape a woman:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-rapes-woman-prison-son-164811569.html

Quote:In August 2014, a woman answered Joel Jones’ Craigslist list ad. Upon meeting, Jones lured a woman into a building under the guise he was offering her a job with his cleaning company. Instead, he viciously raped the woman at knifepoint and then called 911 on himself.

According to reports, Jones’ heinous crime was a diabolical plot to get arrested and go to to prison only to go after the man who killed his 14-year-old son.

(06-13-2016, 04:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Add a new reason to rape a woman:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-rapes-woman-prison-son-164811569.html

Quote:This isn’t Jones’ first time in prison. According to the Florida Department of Corrections, Jones was convicted of sexual battery, burglary and second-degree murder.

Or he just used that to try and get leniency from the judge.
(06-13-2016, 04:17 PM)Benton Wrote: Or he just used that to try and get leniency from the judge.

Most likely; however, I wonder why he called 911 on himself.

(06-13-2016, 04:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Most likely; however, I wonder why he called 911 on himself.

If he was arrested for sexual battery it could be his DNA was on file. Not sure what their state laws and requirements are. Plus, he may have realized "hey, I just gave this lady my name and phone number in addition to DNA samples" and thought that was a way out. 
He's a really pretty kid. In prison he's going to find out just how pretty and I don't think its going to be a pleasant experience for him.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

(06-13-2016, 07:29 PM)grampahol Wrote: He's a really pretty kid. In prison he's going to find out just how pretty and I don't think its going to be a pleasant experience for him.

But the sad thing is that he's not going to prison; he's going to jail. So he'll be in there with folks that didn't pay parking tickets and such.

(06-13-2016, 09:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But the sad thing is that he's not going to prison; he's going to jail. So he'll be in there with folks that didn't pay parking tickets and such.

You're just as likely to get sexually assaulted in jail than prison, so don't think he's going to get away from that. Yes, he will be in there with the people that didn't pay parking tickets, but he will also be in there with the rapist and murderers too.
He's an idiot, but in his defense, how did they arrive at the field together? Did he carry her here? Or was she walking herself then passed out possibly during sex? Because she can't remember and he was drunk as well, it makes ll of the lines blurry.
(06-07-2016, 04:03 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: AND THAT is why we have a rape culture.

There shouldn't be a 'don't get blackout drunk or someone is gonna rape you' mentality. When are we, as a species, going to stop saying dumb shit like that and start raising our sons to have more self control?

That a woman can't go out and get blackout drunk without fear of rape but I can as a male without fear of anything but an embarrassing story should sicken each and every one of you to the core.

That it doesn't proves that America is a rape culture.

What?
I've been stupid drunk before and woke up with a woman i did not know. So don't act like it only happens to women.
(06-14-2016, 11:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: What?
I've been stupid drunk before and woke up with a woman i did not know. So don't act like it only happens to women.

Did you consent to sex the night before?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-07-2016, 04:03 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: There shouldn't be a 'don't get blackout drunk or someone is gonna rape you' mentality. 

Yes, heaven forbid we teach people to not put themselves in dangerous situations. Do you think we should also tell our kids not to look both ways before crossing the street? Well how dare you blame the kids for getting hit by a drunk driver or a speeder etc! Rolleyes

BigPapaKain Wrote:When are we, as a species, going to stop saying dumb shit like that and start raising our sons to have more self control?

I hate to break this to you, but an overwhelming majority of men don't rape women. And of those that do rape, most of them weren't taught to rape. So we could sure CONTINUE to tell men not to rape, but that hasn't stopped rape completely yet, so maybe MORE should be done? Or are you satisfied with the level of rape this country currently has?

BigPapaKain Wrote:That a woman can't go out and get blackout drunk without fear of rape but I can as a male without fear of anything but an embarrassing story should sicken each and every one of you to the core.

Again, I hate to break this to you, but even males are in danger of being raped when blackout drunk. It may not happen with the same degree of frequency that it happens to women, but it does happen.

BigPapaKain Wrote:That it doesn't proves that America is a rape culture.

No, it isn't. Rape isn't tolerated in this country. Rape is punished in this country. Just the accusation of rape is enough to completely destroy a man's life. America is NOT a rape culture. You want to see a REAL rape culture? Just look at one of the middle eastern cultures where rape is LEGAL.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-15-2016, 01:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes, heaven forbid we teach people to not put themselves in dangerous situations. Do you think we should also tell our kids not to look both ways before crossing the street? Well how dare you blame the kids for getting hit by a drunk driver or a speeder etc! Rolleyes

I hate to break this to you, but an overwhelming majority of men don't rape women. And of those that do rape, most of them weren't taught to rape. So we could sure CONTINUE to tell men not to rape, but that hasn't stopped rape completely yet, so maybe MORE should be done? Or are you satisfied with the level of rape this country currently has?

Again, I hate to break this to you, but even males are in danger of being raped when blackout drunk. It may not happen with the same degree of frequency that it happens to women, but it does happen.

No, it isn't. Rape isn't tolerated in this country. Rape is punished in this country. Just the accusation of rape is enough to completely destroy a man's life. America is NOT a rape culture. You want to see a REAL rape culture? Just look at one of the middle eastern cultures where rape is LEGAL.

1. Comparing rape to accidents. Rape is willful action. Getting hit by a car is usually done by accident. Try again.

2. An overwhelming number of people don't drive like assholes. But i still have to have insurance. An overwhelming number of gun owners don't go on shooting sprees. But I still have to go through proper channels to carry a weapon. The many will always suffer for the actions of a few. Putting your head in the sand to that simple reality doesn't make it less true.

3. I must have missed where I said men don't get raped. I said I don't live in fear of being raped whenever I go out. Some women live with that fear. Fact.

4. You clearly don't understand the concept of a rape culture, and I've neither the patience nor the time to explain it to you.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema