Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 months for Rape
(06-07-2016, 12:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well the male said it was consensual; she said she doesn't remember. As i have said: once she became unconscious he should have stopped where ever he was at. There is no excuse.    

A yes or no would suffice.

Did she say that?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-07-2016, 12:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well the male said it was consensual; she said she doesn't remember. As i have said: once she became unconscious he should have stopped where ever he was at. There is no excuse.    

So if she is belligerently drunk but conscious keep going?
(06-07-2016, 12:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because she could have consented, as he said; however, once she passed out that consent is withdrawn. 

So a simple "yes" without any qualifiers was all you needed since she never consented.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-07-2016, 12:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Once she became unconscious: nope. 

from what i saw, he found her unconscious...so she didnt have a chance to give consent
People suck
(06-07-2016, 12:49 PM)Benton Wrote: A yes or no would suffice.

Did she say that?

I have no idea what her exact words were; that is why I started with "What if". The male said she consented; I have no idea how she communicated that consent. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-07-2016, 12:53 PM)Griever Wrote: from what i saw, he found her unconscious...so she didnt have a chance to give consent

I doubt she was unconscious the whole night.

(06-07-2016, 12:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I doubt she was unconscious the whole night.

What does this even mean? If she was passed out when he found her behind a dumpster that is the only time frame that matters.
(06-07-2016, 12:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I doubt she was unconscious the whole night.

Do we have a rape culture?   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-07-2016, 12:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So a simple "yes" without any qualifiers was all you needed since she never consented.

You have no idea if she "never" consented. Hell she states she doesn't even know if she did. 

I see the is getting back to the "Is drunken consent, consent?" spin.

IF (used to show a hypothetical) she consented and was conscious then she would have been an active participant in the action. later remorse would be a poor excuse. Once (to show a non-hypothetical) she passed out; I don't care if she have her Vajayjay decorated with candy canes and Christmas lights; there is no consent.

I have zero idea how much clearer I can make this position; apparently yes or no is required. So please pose futher questions in the appropriate manner and I will comply. 

(06-07-2016, 01:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Do we have a rape culture?   Mellow

No.

(06-07-2016, 01:00 PM)Au165 Wrote: What does this even mean? If she was passed out when he found her behind a dumpster that is the only time frame that matters.

There were reports that they left the party together and she was conscious. If he walked upon her passed out behind a dumpster; then there was never consent. 

(06-07-2016, 01:00 PM)Au165 Wrote: What does this even mean? If she was passed out when he found her behind a dumpster that is the only time frame that matters.

obviously if she consented hours ago, that consent is still in effect whether she was conscious or not, right bfine?
People suck
(06-07-2016, 01:06 PM)Griever Wrote: obviously if she consented hours ago, that consent is still in effect whether she was conscious or not, right bfine?

No

(06-07-2016, 12:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have no idea what her exact words were; that is why I started with "What if". The male said she consented; I have no idea how she communicated that consent. 

I'm not a big fan of "what if" in criminal cases.

What if he said he'd murder everyone if she didn't have sex?
What if he slipped some liquor in her beer so she was passed out?
What if he found a girl passed out and thought it was public parking?
What if it was you he found who had a few drinks and knew all he had to say was "well, my attorney said to say bfine consented"?

What ifs are never good. In the end, the evidence points to non-consensual sex. Also known as rape.
[Image: BmgM81tCYAAygg9.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-07-2016, 01:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No

which means if he finds her passed out, then its rape
People suck
(06-07-2016, 01:11 PM)Griever Wrote: which means if he finds her passed out, then its rape

Yes

It was rape, he was convicted of rape. I am not sure why this discussion is even occurring. He is a criminal, in fact a registered sex offender. There is no discussion to be had as to if there was consent in this case as a jury of his peers determined there was none. Bfine at this point is defending a rapist, that is all there is to it.

Either trolling, or a F'd up view on rape.
(06-07-2016, 01:10 PM)Benton Wrote: I'm not a big fan of "what if" in criminal cases.

Me either; but we are on a message board, not testifying or presenting evidence in a criminal case

(06-07-2016, 01:15 PM)Au165 Wrote: It was rape, he was convicted of rape. I am not sure why this discussion is even occurring. He is a criminal, in fact a registered sex offender. There is no discussion to be had as to if there was consent in this case as a jury of his peers determined there was none. Bfine at this point is defending a rapist, that is all there is to it.

Either trolling, or a F'd up view on rape.

What bleeding heart liberal even started this thread and mentioned outrage at the lenient sentence?

I mean "No".