Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor defenders??
(11-25-2020, 02:47 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'd hope that they roll with Spain and Finney/Redmond once everyone is available. We'll see.

My guess is they roll with Spain at LG and XFS at RG, once he returns.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 02:12 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Greg Cook, Krumries leg, Wilson's coke binge, Palmer's knee, Dalton's thumb, Jerry Porter on the field, Joe Burrow, David Pollack, Ki-jana Carter

We didn't start the fire....
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 02:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: My guess is they roll with Spain at LG and XFS at RG, once he returns.

XSF....hell I forgot about him! Yeah, that's the optimal lineup 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 10:55 PM)JSR18 Wrote: Giving JoeB to Zac Taylor was like giving a horrible driving 16 yr old a brand new corvette and expecting him to take care of it.

Each week it it gets more scratches or marks or dents in it until he wraps it around a tree...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just that shit of leaving Burrow in the Steelers game should've been enough to rip the keys right outta his pimply hands!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 09:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's a whole lotta words to say nothing.

When your LG is getting pushed back into the QB, constantly, like he's a blocking sled, that's gonna lead to problems. 

The guy that hit Burrow high, barely grazed him. He alone wouldn't not have caused any kind of injury

Facts are facts, there was no obvious blown assignment and injury happens after throw when he is hit low and high. Many of you just make MJ a scapegoat. 

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 05:54 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Facts are facts, there was no obvious blown assignment and injury happens after throw when he is hit low and high. Many of you just make MJ a scapegoat. 

Who, other than you, mentioned anything about blown assignments and since when is that the only means of an offensive lineman playing bad?

You created that narrative. It's called a strawman argument. 

You want facts? Try and dispute how Jordan was constantly pushed back into the QB like a blocking sled, not just this game but many games. Then try and dispute that he got injured on exactly that kind of play when he dropped back, Jordan got manhandled and then slung his man around, causing him to fall on Burrow's knee. 

The fact of the matter is, as badly as he was and has been playing, Jordan didn't deserve to be in there and his play DIRECTLY led to Burrow's injury. If you can't see that, i can't help you. That's a 'you thing'. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 05:54 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Facts are facts, there was no obvious blown assignment and injury happens after throw when he is hit low and high. Many of you just make MJ a scapegoat. 

Watch the film.again. Jordan got ***** slapped by Allen.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 03:24 PM)TJHoushmandzadeh Wrote: We didn't start the fire....

[Image: raw]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote