Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
46 combined seasons...0 playoff success
After the Bengals get throat stomped next week by the Jets or Steelers, that will be 25 consecutive seasons without a playoff advancement.

Going on 22 straight seasons of failure for the Reds after 2016...when they lose will over 100 games.

As it stands today it's 46 combined consecutive seasons where both franchises can't even muster a postseason advancing victory.

Next year will be 48. Soon we can get to 50.

No other city in sports has dealt with this much incompetence and failure. There is no accountability in Cincy. Bad players love it, bad coaches and gms are extended here and we significantly over value the mediocre players.

This town is a losers paradise for professional sports. Reds have never won a post season game in their home park, obviously neither have the bungles.

Next weekend is gong to be depressing
Reply/Quote
Well that's a spectacularly positive outlet! Thank you for your eternal optimism!
Reply/Quote
It's the reality of pro sports in Cincinnati
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 03:03 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: After the Bengals get throat stomped next week by the Jets or Steelers, that will be 25 consecutive seasons without a playoff advancement.

Going on 22 straight seasons of failure for the Reds after 2016...when they lose will over 100 games.

As it stands today it's 46 combined consecutive seasons where both franchises can't even muster a postseason advancing victory.

No other city in sports has dealt with this much incompetence and failure. There is no accountability in Cincy. Bad players love it, bad coaches and gms are extended here and we significantly over value the mediocre players.

This town is a losers paradise for professional sports. Reds have never won a post season game in their home park, obviously neither have the bungles.

Just wanted to stop by and spread a little sunshine, huh?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 03:48 PM)McC Wrote: Just wanted to stop by and spread a little sunshine, huh?

Just a pathetic cry for attention.

Anyone who thinks we are the worst sports city in the country is a joke.  Seriously, how do we have it worse than Cleveland right now?  Who cares if the Browns won a playoff game 20 years ago?  anyone who digs that deep to fins something to cry about is just sad.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 03:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Just a pathetic cry for attention.

Anyone who thinks we are the worst sports city in the country is a joke.  Seriously, how do we have it worse than Cleveland right now?  Who cares if the Browns won a playoff game 20 years ago?  anyone who digs that deep to fins something to cry about is just sad.

So, you don't like facts?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 03:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So, you don't like facts?

So you are claiming that the Cleveland sports fans have it better than us right now?

You consider that a "fact"?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 03:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Just a pathetic cry for attention.

Not saying I am supporting the creation of the thread, but I think he's talking more of all professional sports, not just the Bengals/Browns.

The Cavaliers are actually good. They were in the finals last year. The Indians aren't good, but they did win a playoff series in 2007.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 04:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you are claiming that the Cleveland sports fans have it better than us right now?

You consider that a "fact"?

I consider everything he posted about what has happened up to this very second in time, facts.

I would not want to be a Cleveland fan for all the caysh in the world.

You like facts and stats. He just gave you hard, cold stats and facts. You called him a crybaby seeking attention.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 03:03 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: After the Bengals get throat stomped next week by the Jets or Steelers, that will be 25 consecutive seasons without a playoff advancement.

It is attention-grabbing to post that the Bengals will get smoked in the first round of the playoffs. IF you are so sure of a first round loss,, I highly recommend you contact a bookie and bet your life's fortune. I am certain the Bengals will be favored, so you will even get points. This is your sure-fire way to make a financial killing.
Reply/Quote

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine. 

Reply/Quote

You are complaining about losing a game before it is even played.  You have a losing attitude.  
Reply/Quote

I think the OP should change his mood from thinking to crying.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 05:24 PM)Beaker Wrote:  I think the OP should change his mood from thinking to crying.

He must be a delightful breath of fresh air at parties.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 03:08 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: It's the reality of pro sports in Cincinnati

Give me back Paul Brown and Marge Schott.

Mikey B and whoever the F owns the Reds now have been sucking the donkey since each took over. The Bengals failure dates back to exactly when Mikey took over.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 06:31 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Give me back Paul Brown and Marge Schott.

Mikey B and whoever the F owns the Reds now have been sucking the donkey since each took over. The Bengals failure dates back to exactly when Mikey took over.

So was your New Year's resolution to whine incessantly about Cincinnati sports teams?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 06:34 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: So was your New Year's resolution to whine incessantly about Cincinnati sports teams?

You got that from one post? You don't know me at all.

Reply/Quote
Hilarious Oh MY GAWD.......... if this is a real thread.......... why would the OP even be on these boards... or claim to be a fan... LOL!!! This is a new level right here...
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 06:24 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He must be a delightful breath of fresh air at parties.

LOL!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 05:09 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: You are complaining about losing a game before it is even played.  You have a losing attitude.  

This is a FACT!!!  LOL thread is terrible, trust me I create many of them.......  but I feel this one takes the CAKE!  whatever that means!!
Reply/Quote