Poll: Who wins?
49ers win
Bengals win
Beats me
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49ers Game Prediction Thread
(12-10-2021, 12:58 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I think this is a must win honestly.... however I do see wins against the Ravens and Browns.  Broncos is a toss up IMO

Uzo and the players are saying it is a must win, could be correct. Sure hope we play a solid game in all 3 phases.
Reply/Quote
How are the Bengals now a 2 point underdog to the niners at home? What have they done? 2 of Seattle's 4 wins are the niners.. The hate is real, and it's ridiculous...
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 03:02 PM)motoarch Wrote: Bengals win, browns win moving Bengals into first in the division.

Niners tired and frustrated after Seahawks sweep. Bengals know this is a must win. Bengals 32 Niners 17.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2021, 11:09 AM)Tony Wrote: How are the Bengals now a 2 point underdog to the niners at home? What have they done? 2 of Seattle's 4 wins are the niners.. The hate is real, and it's ridiculous...

Fine with me. Only thing that matters is the dub.
Reply/Quote
Honestly beats me. The injury report uncertainty gives me serious doubts whether the team will be adequately prepared. Hoping for a good game and a win.
Reply/Quote
I think we take a close on tomorrow. Something like 21-17 Bengals. Just that gut feeling. I didn't feel great about the Chargers game going in, but I thought we'd either win or lose in a close game. I didn't think either team was going to blow the other out. It was playoff matchup for pete's sake. I don't have that wishy washy feeling here. Just feels like a Bengals win tomorrow.
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
Something, something, something, etc. AND THAT'S MY FINAL WORD DAMMIT! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Strip, sack. Not returned for a TD, but score comes within the next 6 plays.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
the game day thread is going to get good today. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 02:46 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Yup, 49'ers win. Eli Apple drops a gifted Jimmy G interception shifting the game's momentum to a come from behind victory for SF. 

Actually it was Bates this time.   That was 6 the other way if he caught that.   Bummer
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 11:54 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: That was a rough loss Sunday to be sure, but with five games remaining and a shot at a Wild Card berth or Division title, it's time to look to Sunday!  The 6-6 49ers visit PBS fresh off of a disappointing loss to Seattle, having been swept by the Seahawks.  Prior to that, they won three consecutive games, including an impressive win over the division rival Rams.  Like the Bengals, it's a question as to which 49ers team will show up on Sunday.

I had us losing to the Chargers and then having a letdown versus the 49ers, but the Bengals had other plans.  So, I'll flip the script and hope we got the suckiness out of our system last week.

The score (an inversion of SB XVI):

49ers  21
Bengals   26

What say you?

Just to let you know AL.  23 posts in THIS game by faithful fans trashing the  Bengals as Bungles!!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:14 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Just to let you know AL.  23 posts in THIS game by faithful fans trashing the  Bengals as Bungles!!

Bungleguy71
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Bungleguy71

That's me!  They managed to keep the Bungles locked up in the PBS basement for 7 games, and that MAY be where it stands unless they can keep them locked up for the Ravens game!
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 02:05 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: 49ers lead the all time series 12-4-0 (Including the two Super Bowl games)    Unfortunately, the Niners domination continues in a close one   49ers 23  Bengals 19

Congrats, good sir.  You were the closest point differential.  I know you'd prefer to have been wrong altogether, but good on ya.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 11:47 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Congrats, good sir.  You were the closest point differential.  I know you'd prefer to have been wrong altogether, but good on ya.

He should get another shout out from you AL because he was NOT one of the 34 posters who used Bungles in today's game day thread!!
Reply/Quote