Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland
I can live with all leaving,especially Tate. Hate to see Marvin go.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
My guess would be Andre and Marvin. Both will be chasing a big pay day.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If Hue somehow resigns Travis Benjamin, signs Marvin Jones, and gets Josh Gordon back... That's a pretty sick set of receivers.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 11:27 AM)gobobro Wrote: If Hue somehow resigns Travis Benjamin, signs Marvin Jones, and gets Josh Gordon back... That's a pretty sick set of receivers.

Without a quarterback, they can sign whoever they want to block for Crowell or whoever.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 12:16 PM)Benton Wrote: Without a quarterback, they can sign whoever they want to block for Crowell or whoever.

They'll probably grab Wentz or Goff, and one of them should not be awful.  Manziel and Weeden both had red flags prior to being drafted so perhaps they get a QB who isn't terrible before he even suits up.

Perhaps....!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2016, 02:52 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Really like McCarron. But would trade a back up QB in a second if thinking a starter or two could be had in return.

Plus who needs a QB controversy every time Dalton throws a pick.

But understand wanting to keep him on the cheap. But that will only get you nothing in return when he walks the year after next to become a starter elsewhere, and disgruntled.  

Give him his shot now, he has earned it and done the Bengals well. Because it will take an injury again for him to surpass Dalton as starter at this point.

A perfect time to shop him because Bengals do not have to trade him if right deal does not arise. Yet if the right one pops up, it would be foolish not to make the move imo.

What I will say to this is it's not our duty to the league to give away a good young QB just so he can have a shot. We have him under contract for 2 more years and we've actually needed a backup QB for years. Unless a deal that can't be overlooked comes up I see no point in helping the league out by trading him. 
Reply/Quote