Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 YEARS IN A ROW IN PLAYOFFS AWESOME
Very few teams have made it 5 years in a row to the playoffs... it is so hard to keep consistent and over come injuries etc for a team in this era to do that... Sure we want more but also we should at least take a bow for what we have accomplished making it 5 years in a row.  Now on to Denver and lets lock up a bye in 1st round for sure
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
its cool but i want more.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:12 PM)CincyProduct Wrote: its cool but i want more.

same here but you have to enjoy the ride getting there...  how many teams have you seen been good for a couple years then terrible.. This team has done a great job winning year to year.. so im going to enjoy it and want more.. nothing wrong with that
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:16 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: same here but you have to enjoy the ride getting there...  how many teams have you seen been good for a couple years then terrible.. This team has done a great job winning year to year.. so im going to enjoy it and want more.. nothing wrong with that

Meh....unless they get a win there this year, they will have exactly the same number of playoff wins as the Cleveland Browns the last five years!!!  Ninja 0000000000000000000000  Ninja 

.......and Cincinnati will continue being the butt of all jokes even with an amazing regular season winning record the last five years!!
Reply/Quote
Lets win a playoff game this year.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:10 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Meh....unless they get a win there this year, they will have exactly the same number of playoff wins as the Cleveland Browns the last five years!!!  Ninja 0000000000000000000000  Ninja 

.......and Cincinnati will continue being the butt of all jokes even with an amazing regular season winning record the last five years!!

Agreed.  Got to get at least one playoff win to erase this franchise from that horrible 24-year record and let January 6, 1991 slide into the dustbin of history. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Anyone who has watched this team in the Shula, Coslet, and LeBeau years knows what this means.

I can remember only asking that we would actually be playing meaningful games in December. Now we are a perennial playoff team and one of the best organizations in the league.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:10 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Meh....unless they get a win there this year, they will have exactly the same number of playoff wins as the Cleveland Browns the last five years!!!  Ninja 0000000000000000000000  Ninja 

The Bills had the media up their ass all the years they lost in the Super Bowl (4 I believe), but now they are hanging all over Jim Kelly's nuts. The media and some fans don't grasp reality if they compare having won an average of 4 games a year (20) to a team winning 40+. Trust me, it is misery losing all of those regular season games to non-playoff teams. NO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
It is great..........in a very little way

But if it's the same result as the past four (which I greatly fear is coming)

It's just another kissing of the sister kinda thing.
Reply/Quote
Maybe I'm whacked as my moniker conveys but as long as the STOOLERS don't win a play off game, the season will be a success for me personally no matter how we fair.

Yeah, really. I can't stand them that badly. Lol
Reply/Quote
All I want for Christmas is to win 1 playoff game.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:11 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Very few teams have made it 5 years in a row to the playoffs... it is so hard to keep consistent and over come injuries etc for a team in this era to do that... Sure we want more but also we should at least take a bow for what we have accomplished making it 5 years in a row.  Now on to Denver and lets lock up a bye in 1st round for sure

It is a very rare accomplishment. Marv and the team get a tip of the hat!
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Anyone who has watched this team in the Shula, Coslet, and LeBeau years knows what this means.  

I can remember only asking that we would actually be playing meaningful games in December.   Now we are a perennial playoff team and one of the best organizations in the league.

Let me try and say this as tactfully as i can...

Even ****ing the same super model gets old after a while.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:23 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: All I want for Christmas is to win 1 playoff game.

it's not asking too much, is it?  We're not being too greedy here, right?  Jebus, one lousy little playoff win in a quarter century is not an unrealistic expectation.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

While I appreciate not being in the 90's anymore, I agree with this. I want a team to be proud of, and reality is that the Bengals will still be considered a joke if they extend Marv's playoff record to 0-7. The players will tell you the same: they have bigger goals. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:30 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: While I appreciate not being in the 90's anymore, I agree with this. I want a team to be proud of, and reality is that the Bengals will still be considered a joke if they extend Marv's playoff record to 0-7. The players will tell you the same: they have bigger goals. 

Really not sure why were hi jack in the thread about the playoffs we made it five years in a row outstanding accomplishments are you  saying you rather not make the playoffs
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Let me try and say this as tactfully as i can...

Even ****ing the same super model gets old after a while.

Maybe true .... But it's a hell of a lot better than banging some fat chick with an almost mustache who walks with a limp.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:36 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Really not sure why were hi jack in the thread about the playoffs we made it five years in a row outstanding accomplishments are you  saying you rather not make the playoffs

I acknowledge the accomplishment while also acknowledging that there's more to pro football than simply making the playoffs. Is it possible to do both? Confused

I wonder if every NFL board has fans who get mad at other fans for wanting playoff wins. It seems so silly.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:23 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: All I want for Christmas is to win 1 playoff game.

All I want for Christmas is an undefeated post season!
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I acknowledge the accomplishment while also acknowledging that there's more to pro football than simply making the playoffs. Is it possible to do both? Confused

I wonder if every NFL board has fans who get mad at other fans for wanting playoff wins. It seems so silly.
I never said I didn't want to playoff win my point is I created the thread to acknowledge an accomplishment why can't we accept the accomplishment you think other teams what their teams not to make the playoffs go find a thread in other forms that say that. If you want to complain about making the playoffs but not win the playoff game and create your own thread
Reply/Quote