Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 Habits of Depolarizing People
(02-24-2016, 09:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Prove you wrong about what. You guys lost me about 3 pages ago when you began arguing in a thread about depolarization.

Sometimes you guys amuse more than at others. The direction this thread has gone is one of the more entertaining thread in the young history of this board.

Nothing as amusing as someone who has no clue what is going on jumping in just to take a shot at me.

Especially in a thread about "depolarizing people"

Massive irony.
(02-24-2016, 09:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Nothing as amusing as someone who has no clue what is going on jumping in just to take a shot at me.

Especially in a thread about "depolarizing people"

Massive irony.

Sure it is; including your declaration of victory that I replied to.

Go back and read it one day when you're not drunk. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-24-2016, 09:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure it is; including your declaration of victory that I replied to.

Thanks for even MORE proof.

If you had cared enough about the topic to read the thread instead of getting all excited about insulting me you would understand what is going on here.
(02-24-2016, 08:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Me asking if the point of viewed I offered is your belief doesn't take away from anything. I also wasn't saying that it was your belief. Notice the punctuation. If you reject a racial bias, do you accept a competing argument of a poverty rational?

Lol

I would answer this question.  However I already know that you will dishonestly portray my answer as if I am "making things up".

You will say, I didn't say that over and over and over.

Then you will post only part of a quote and a part of another quote and say "There! I'm right!"

So can we skip the foreplay and move on to your triumph?

DingDing
(02-24-2016, 08:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You know how I know when I have 100% proven my point.?

When people don't even ATTEMPT to show that I am wrong.

Couldn't be that your arguments are so ridiculous that there is no point?

Nah.  Jimmy, you're right, just like Patty.

:hail:
(02-24-2016, 08:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes, that is exactly what I said.

Thanks for proving that you can actually read something and repeat it back without changing the meaning.  It wasn't really that hard was it?

I will have to steal from Bfine, sorry for the lack of originality.

Tee hee
(02-25-2016, 01:41 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Couldn't be that your arguments are so ridiculous that there is no point?

No that couldn't be it.  If that was the case then you would not make ten replies.

The fact is that I now I am rightb when people don't even attempt to prove I am wrong but just make post after post with excuses.
(02-25-2016, 02:10 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No that couldn't be it.  If that was the case then you would not make ten replies.

The fact is that I now I am rightb when people don't even attempt to prove I am wrong but just make post after post with excuses.

Not that we find you funny or anything like that?

That you make us laugh?
(02-24-2016, 08:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You know how I know when I have 100% proven my point.?

When people don't even ATTEMPT to show that I am wrong.

And here is the proof

(02-24-2016, 08:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: When you say so?

(02-24-2016, 09:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure it is; including your declaration of victory that I replied to.

(02-25-2016, 01:41 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Couldn't be that your arguments are so ridiculous that there is no point?

Nah.  Jimmy, you're right, just like Patty.

:hail:

(02-25-2016, 02:18 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Not that we find you funny or anything like that?

That you make us laugh?

Multiple posts taking personal shots at me but not ONE attempt to actually show I was wrong.

You all be the judge.
(02-25-2016, 02:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: And here is the proof

Multiple posts taking personal shots at me but not ONE attempt to actually show I was wrong.

You all be the judge.

Hey, I've spent my whole life not having jury duty and I ain't about to start now.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(02-25-2016, 02:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: And here is the proof

You all be the judge.

The real proof is the countless pages of arguing with you and you making such leaps in logic that we have no idea how you aren't in the ballet.

At some point, instead of playing chess with the pigeon, you should just sit back and enjoy its posturing.
(02-25-2016, 01:38 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I would answer this question.  However I already know that you will dishonestly portray my answer as if I am "making things up".

You will say, I didn't say that over and over and over.

Then you will post only part of a quote and a part of another quote and say "There! I'm right!"

So can we skip the foreplay and move on to your triumph?

DingDing

Be a man. The quotes were supplied. You're still trying to play your game of completely making up what was said. Some how me asking if you subscribe to the counterclaim I offered is me saying you said that?

Congrats, you're dishonest. Be a man or just stop responding to me. I don't like dishonest people.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-25-2016, 07:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Be a man. The quotes were supplied. You're still trying to play your game of completely making up what was said. Some how me asking if you subscribe to the counterclaim I offered is me saying you said that?

Congrats, you're dishonest. Be a man or just stop responding to me. I don't like dishonest people.

Again, you calling me dishonest is hilarious due to the high amount of hypocrisy involved.

You are the one that has on multiple occasions only provide part quotes and part truths.  I have already called you out on those times.

I am treating you like I treat Fred now.  As someone who it is fun to watch dance and whine.

You act like you have won something, when in reality you amuse me and others with your tactics.

So as I said, let us skip the setting up of what eventually be you saying "I didn't say that" and then posting partial quotes and leaving out pertinent information concerning my responses.

You will then keep claiming that you are somehow an honest person and that I am guilty of "making stuff up".

So I have already called you the winner.  I am not sorry if it is sarcastic and not sincere. Feel free to put me on ignore though.
(02-25-2016, 07:15 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Again, you calling me dishonest is hilarious due to the high amount of hypocrisy involved.

You are the one that has on multiple occasions only provide part quotes and part truths.  I have already called you out on those times.

I am treating you like I treat Fred now.  As someone who it is fun to watch dance and whine.

You act like you have won something, when in reality you amuse me and others with your tactics.

So as I said, let us skip the setting up of what eventually be you saying "I didn't say that" and then posting partial quotes and leaving out pertinent information concerning my responses.

You will then keep claiming that you are somehow an honest person and that I am guilty of "making stuff up".

So I have already called you the winner.  I am not sorry if it is sarcastic and not sincere.  Feel free to put me on ignore though.

Less blocks of text, more being a man.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-25-2016, 07:39 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Less blocks of text, more being a man.

After you.