vs Rams
@ Browns
vs Steelers
@ 49ers
@ Broncos
vs Ravens

My Prediction:

I don't see any reason we can't beat the Texans this year. 9-0 - Win

The Cardinals and Rams will be tough. I can see us beating both of them, but at the same time, these are two that could swing the other way if we don't mind our P's & Q's. 10-1 (I see us dropping one of these) - 1 win / 1 loss

Browns are garbage and should be erased from the NFL. 11-1 - Win

Steelers are going to be tough. 11-2 - Loss

49ers are back to being garbage since they made the grave mistake of getting rid of Harbaugh. 12-2 - Win

Broncos are going to be tough. 12-3 - Loss

Ravens are a tough team but aren't doing good this year. 13-3 - Win

I say we finish the regular season 13-3 
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
19-0
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Going with 15-1. Only loss to Denver.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:48 AM)Adamantium Wrote: Now that we're 8-0, predict the next 8 games:

vs Texans
@ Cardinals
vs Rams
@ Browns
vs Steelers
@ 49ers
@ Broncos
vs Ravens

My Prediction:

I don't see any reason we can't beat the Texans this year. 9-0 - Win

The Cardinals and Rams will be tough. I can see us beating both of them, but at the same time, these are two that could swing the other way if we don't mind our P's & Q's. 10-1 (I see us dropping one of these) - 1 win / 1 loss

Browns are garbage and should be erased from the NFL. 11-1 - Win

Steelers are going to be tough. 11-2 - Loss

49ers are back to being garbage since they made the grave mistake of getting rid of Harbaugh. 12-2 - Win

Broncos are going to be tough. 12-3 - Loss

Ravens are a tough team but aren't doing good this year. 13-3 - Win

I say we finish the regular season 13-3 

Why do you see us losing to a Bell-less Steelers team at home?  
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:50 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Why do you see us losing to a Bell-less Steelers team at home?  

Rams and Cardinals aren't that good either.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:51 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Rams and Cardinals aren't that good either.

I could see Gurley giving us some problems, but I don't see an NFC team beating us at home.  Arizona on the road could be a loss, but I like our chances.  I'll be there to root them on. 
Reply/Quote
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We got to take it one game at a time. Houston will not be an easy out and we can't look past them......

OK, I'm playing 19-0 bytches
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:50 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Why do you see us losing to a Bell-less Steelers team at home?  

I don't know. For some reason I'm extremely leery of them this year. Can't quite put my finger on it. I was just trying to be as realistic as I could (in my own mind) judging the rest of the season. 

Behind the Broncos though, I'd probably put the Cards as the #2 toughest we'll go against. Rams & Steelers tied for #3. 
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
I'm predicting they beat the Texans. Cardinals and Rams will be tough.

Won't go any further, because I thought FOR SURE the Bengals would be able to beat the Broncos. But after last week and how that team responded to playing the Packers and shutting down Rodgers. Woo. Gotta see how consistent they are with that.
Reply/Quote
I don't feel like picking any of them, this team can win all of their remaining games and i'm not gonna try and call the first loss let alone more than one until i see it...
Reply/Quote
The Rams, or more specifically Gurley, concern me. A lot.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Texans I believe we whack off their horns, wipe their nasty asses and slap em down on the plate......
(name that movie for rep)

Everyone else same fate

19-0
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:57 AM)Big Boss Wrote: The Rams, or more specifically Gurley, concern me.  A lot.

Gurley, Austin, and that defensive line scare me. But other than that, not too worried about them. Win the line of scrimmage and it's a win.
Reply/Quote
Only one that I think we might lose is Denver and even that's a toss up. If we remain healthy we win by attrition.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:51 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Rams and Cardinals aren't that good either.

The Cardinals and Rams are both good football teams.  They may not be on the Bengals' level, but they're still both top 1/3 of the league football teams.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I see 5-3 over the last 8 as a worst case scenario for how well this team is playing. I see no reason why they can't run the table though.

Arizona, St. Louis, and Denver will present the biggest challenges, but we also could be resting players week 17 against Baltimore depending on the results of those games.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
If the Bengals take care of games they should win (Texans, 49ers, Browns 2.0), then that's 11 wins right there. In which case, 12-4 worst case scenario.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:17 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The Cardinals and Rams are both good football teams.  They may not be on the Bengals' level, but they're still both top 1/3 of the league football teams.

The Rams lost to the Redskins, and will probably lose to the Vikings. The Cardinals almost lost to the Browns, and they haven't beat any good teams yet this year. In fact they let bad teams almost beat them, and let a Ben-less Pittsburgh beat them.

Both teams are very overrated.

The only team that even has a chance at beating us is the Broncos, and I doubt that they will. Their offense isn't that good. Manning had 1 good game after a bye week. Once the end of the year rolls around he will have a gimp leg, blown out shoulder, and a f'ed up neck.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:28 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: The Rams lost to the Redskins, and will probably lose to the Vikings. The Cardinals almost lost to the Browns, and they haven't beat any good teams yet this year. In fact they let bad teams almost beat them, and let a Ben-less Pittsburgh beat them.

Both teams are very overrated.

The only team that even has a chance at beating us is the Broncos, and I doubt that they will. Their offense isn't that good. Manning had 1 good game after a bye week. Once the end of the year rolls around he will have a gimp leg, blown out shoulder, and a f'ed up neck.

People are saying the same thing about the Bengals; "They haven't beaten anyone good".  I don't buy that for any team, really. You can only play who is on your schedule.

....and I don't count "probably losses" as something against a team.

They've both played very well, and each have had a couple slip ups, just like all but 3 NFL teams have had.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:33 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: People are saying the same thing about the Bengals; "They haven't beaten anyone good".  I don't buy that for any team, really. You can only play who is on your schedule.

....and I don't count "probably losses" as something against a team.

They've both played very well, and each have had a couple slip ups, just like all but 3 NFL teams have had.

Saints, Bears (without Cutler, and Jefferys), 49ers, Lions, Ravens, Browns.... Man that's just an amazing line of teams the Cardinals beat (lost to a Ben-less Steelers, and the Rams)

Seahawks, Cardinals, Browns, 49ers.... Damn they must both be amazing teams to beat those opponents! (Lost to the Redskins, Ben-less Steelers, and Packers)

Give me a break. Both are highly overrated. We will easily beat both.
Reply/Quote