Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
8-6 Bengals @ 7-7 Steelers predictions.
The Bengals head to Pittsburgh to face the Steelers just before Christmas. In the game tonight against the Colts Trubisky got the benchisky and was replaced by Rudolph the 3rd string reindeer. Wonder who will start for them.

Make your final score predictions.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Announcers were saying Kenny Pickett may well be back to face the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I predict dirty plays by the Tomlin crew.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:39 PM)Nepa Wrote: Announcers were saying Kenny Pickett may well be back to face the Bengals.

Their target was against Seattle, and from all accounts that is still a risky proposition for his surgery.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:34 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The Bengals head to Pittsburgh to face the Steelers just before Christmas.  In the game tonight against the Colts Trubisky got the benchisky and was replaced by Rudolph the 3rd string reindeer.  Wonder who will start for them.

Make your predictions.

In all honesty, that might be exactly why Tomlin made the change at the end.  They were realistically too far out of it, so make a switch and say nothing all week to force a division opponent to prepare for two different players.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:39 PM)Nepa Wrote: Announcers were saying Kenny Pickett may well be back to face the Bengals.

I hope so
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I’m worried about Dionte Johnson (beast), Pickens and Freiermuth bc TE’s usually shred us.

We are the better team though but need our D to show up big.

Wouldnt hurt for someone to slow Watt down too.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I hope so

Mehh. He is not great but better than Mitch and Rudolph
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:47 PM)Whacked Wrote: Mehh. He is not great but better than Mitch and Rudolph

Maybe? He's still a poor man's Andy Dalton, though. Only 13 TDs to 13 INTs in his career, in 446 attempts. In this era, that's a bottom tier QB.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
For the first time all season the Cincinnati Bengals are no longer last in the AFC North. A win over Pissburgh next week would go a long way toward securing a postseason berth.
Reply/Quote
Whether it's the Bengals or anybody, I just love to see the Steelers lose. Today's Colt's game was really fun.
Reply/Quote
They could be really thin in the defensive backfield. Minkah Fitzpatrick has a knee injury and Damontae Kazee was ejected. But this will make the 4th or 5th time he will be facing NFL justice for unnecessary roughness and headhunting. He leads the league in fines. It would not surprise me if he gets at least a game suspension. Of course, these are the Steelers so who knows if Goodell and company will actually do it.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Without Chase and DJ it might be a hard task to defeat the Steelers at home. Not to mention ,they have the Bengals number over the past years. Hate to say but I see a loss here with a cornered Steeler team.

24-14 Steelers.
Reply/Quote
No Chase and no Reader will be tough
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:56 PM)pally Wrote: They could be really thin in the defensive backfield.  Minkah Fitzpatrick has a knee injury and Damontae Kazee was ejected.  But this will make the 4th or 5th time he will be facing NFL justice for unnecessary roughness and headhunting. He leads the league in fines. It would not surprise me if he gets at least a game suspension.  Of course, these are the Steelers so who knows if Goodell and company will actually do it.

was he the guy that got called for unnecessary roughness against the colts today?  I didnt see the hit but my buddy told me about it
Reply/Quote
The Steelers offense is horrifiicly awful, our run defense today was garbage. Hopefully we can figure it out without Reader.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:58 PM)tBengal Wrote: No Chase and no Reader will be tough

Chase is out? I haven’t seen any updates?

I love Reader but they did a great job filling his spot today. The next man up mentality in Bengal-land has been impressive.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:52 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Maybe? He's still a poor man's Andy Dalton, though. Only 13 TDs to 13 INTs in his career, in 446 attempts. In this era, that's a bottom tier QB.

Yeah. That isn’t too good lolol
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 10:03 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yeah. That isn’t too good lolol

I've never looked up his stats before. I expected better with as much as Steelers fans puffed him up before the season.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:59 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: was he the guy that got called for unnecessary roughness against the colts today?  I didnt see the hit but my buddy told me about it

Yea
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote