Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
8-6 Bengals @ 7-7 Steelers predictions.
(12-18-2023, 10:59 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Going up against anyone named 'Rudolph' that close to Christmas make me a little worried.  I mean, the themes NFL Network and Sports Center would use as a result practically write themselves. Not to mention this being a division game, and how many times those are your veritable slobber-knockers.  Regardless of all that though, and the supposed rat-trapped-in-a-corner psyche of Pittsburgh,  I think we'll still win, but it will be close, like within one score.  

Bengals  17
Steelers  13

9-6 sounds mighty good.  

Well, it would've sounded good.  And, there must be something to that Rudolph/Christmas thing  Sad    

The wife and I went to a party this afternoon/evening.  When she first told me about it I wasn't too happy about it because it meant I'd be missing most if not all of the game.  But, we got there and started mingling, eating, playing games and such, and the time just flew by and I wasn't even thinking about the game.  One of the husbands there was a guy I had spoken to at another get-together some time back, and we had talked about football then and he said he was a Raiders fan.  So, I'm talking to my wife and he walks up and says "Sorry, that's a rough one."  I asked what he meant and he asked if I'd been following the game.  I told him with all the festivities I'd forgotten about it, so he tells me it's 31-8 or some damn thing and I didn't want to believe him.

We just got home a little while ago, and first thing I deleted the game off the DVR and now I'm watching hockey.  Disappointing outcome to be sure.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 07:33 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I wonder why such a bad team is 7-7 and why a very mediocre Steelers franchise in recent years never fell into a losing season. I personally think they are favored by the league the owner is probably on the ins with the NFL. Favorable calls and dirty players that catch 0 outrage from fans unlike someone on the “crappy” bengals franchise would. It’s a farce and Tomlin has always been a mediocre coach that’s just as dirty as the rest of the franchise.

?????
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote