Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 dead in SC church shooting
(06-23-2015, 01:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...This would be for white people...mostly any way.

Pretty much
(06-23-2015, 01:05 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Pretty much

Who would Halocaust display be mostly for; Germans?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-23-2015, 01:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who would Halocaust display be mostly for; Germans?

Any fan of history I guess.  I visited the Holocaust museum last time I was in DC.  
The Holocaust museum doesn't honor the Nazis...

[Image: facepalm.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-23-2015, 02:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The Holocaust museum doesn't honor the Nazis...

[Image: facepalm.jpg]

Thanks Captian
[Image: th?id=JN.L9nN%2bkULyFvfNJL%2fnZgeBA&pid=...d=15.1&P=0]

What makes you think a display that included an image of a Confederate Flag couldn't honor those that suffered under it?

(06-23-2015, 02:03 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Any fan of history I guess.  I visited the Holocaust museum last time I was in DC.  

But a display that includes images of the Old South is different because......

Unless you are suggesting that mainly white people are interested in History.

(06-23-2015, 01:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ok, Ms Obama

Ha...I was mostly being facetious just like you were mostly representing what Mrs. Obama said.  I figured since you didn't feel to the need to be fully honest with her statement I didn't either.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-23-2015, 02:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But a display that includes images of the Old South is different because......

Unless you are suggesting that mainly white people are interested in History.

I'm saying put the flag in a museum where it belongs.  Not flying at the statehouse.  While in DC, I also visited the Newseum.  There were KKK relics.  They weren't glorifying or honoring them.

I had no problem with the stuff in an educational context.  In fact, I found it interesting.     
(06-23-2015, 12:14 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Sweet tea.

Alright, your credentials check out, too.
(06-23-2015, 02:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Alright, your credentials check out, too.

Yeah, I'm not from some well-to-do, highfalutin, low country area, but I'm definitely in The South.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-23-2015, 02:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, I'm not from some well-to-do, highfalutin, low country area, but I'm definitely in The South.

Thank you for recognizing our superiority...
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-23-2015, 02:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Thank you for recognizing our perceived superiority...

Fixed that for you. Rock On
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-23-2015, 07:31 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: No affect?  Did you see the pic of the shooter holding a confederate flag two posts above your's?  I'd say it has a little bit of an affect.

Yeah 1 person. 1 person does somethong crazy . And everyone else can control themselves so let's change the flags
Is this scaring anyone?

[Image: mPWq2FV.jpg]
Or this ....  

[Image: yNjQq9z.jpg]
Oh the horror!!!!!

[Image: YmkS342.jpg]
Flags of the confederacy.

[Image: mOlOQKo.jpg]

[Image: BBwNH6s.jpg]

[Image: gEBFh1l.jpg]

[Image: shBeTxA.jpg]
(06-23-2015, 08:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah 1 person.  1 person does somethong crazy .  And everyone else can control themselves so let's change the flags

Affecting one person is more than "no affect," correct?  How could that flag affect one person if it has no effect upon anyone?
(06-23-2015, 08:57 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Affecting one person is more than "no affect," correct?  How could that flag affect one person if it has no effect upon anyone?

Kid was on anti depressants as well. Are we going to ban those or get Rid of them?
(06-23-2015, 09:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Kid was on anti depressants as well.  Are we going to ban those or get Rid of them?

Misdirection. How can that flag affect one person if it has no effect?