Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A bigger sample size
(10-08-2020, 09:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It always amazes me how some fans will bend over backwards to shit on a Bengal player.

No matter how well he is playing they will try to find one play to complain about and then define his his entire CAREER by that one play.

Bullock hit a game winning 44 yd FG against Tampa Bay in 2018 with no time left on the clock.

In 2018 he tied the game against the Steelers with a FG with 6 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

In 2018 he hit a go ahead FG against the Dolphins with 3 minutes left.

He hit a 51 yd FG to give us a 2 point lead over the Lions in 2017 with less than 5 minutes left in the game.

Last year he hit a 43 yard FG with less than five minutes left to give us the lead against the Bills.

Since joining the Bengals Bullock is 14-15 on FGs with less than a minute left before halftime with his only miss from 53 yards.

Bullock has hit 28 of 32 FGs for the Bengals in the fourth quarter, but since he missed one he is "never clutch"

Sample has been targeted 4 times on third down and has converted 75% of the time, but since it is not 100% he is "never clutch"

C'mon man.

Second week in a row fredtoast says something I agree with. I pray this isn’t an early symptom of covid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I hope Sample develops but I'd have 0 issue with taking that TE out of UofF next year
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2020, 02:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm really baffled how Tate only has 1 TD in 22 games and 47 receptions given his size, leaping ability, and hands. He was a big TD guy in college.
I'm surprised we don't use him more everywhere to be honest but we definitely need to use him more in the Redzone.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2020, 05:18 PM)J24 Wrote: I'm surprised we don't use him more everywhere to be honest but we definitely need to use him more in the Redzone.

Auden Tate has only 2 targets in the RZ this season, and he caught 0.
Last year, he had 14 targets and caught 5, 1 of which was inside the 10 and was his only TD.
In 2018, he only had 3 RZ targets, of which he caught 1.

Maybe the number of targets would go up if he caught more passes in the RZ.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2020, 07:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Auden Tate has only 2 targets in the RZ this season, and he caught 0.
Last year, he had 14 targets and caught 5, 1 of which was inside the 10 and was his only TD.
In 2018, he only had 3 RZ targets, of which he caught 1.

Maybe the number of targets would go up if he caught more passes in the RZ.

Ball has to be there. Targeted doesn't mean catchable.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2020, 07:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ball has to be there. Targeted doesn't mean catchable.

I know, but I don't know how many of those targets were deemed catchable. So I can only go off the information I can find.
If you have a way to find out how many of those RZ targets are catchable, please share.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote