Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A complete debacle against Baltimore - The real Zac Taylor has returned!
Anyone believing that this underwhelming assistant coach somehow turned the corner and became a real head coach a couple of games ago should really step back and take a long look at how dismal his teams have faired.

A. 6 wins in two seasons. It's hard to get worse than that. WTF
B. 2-10 within the division. Sick
C. Winless against the worst division in the NFL, the NFC East. A laughing stock. :vomit:
D. Wastes Burrow's rookie season. Cry
E. Having Taylor return will just waste his second season, or will Burrow still be a rookie? CryCryCry
F. Wasted one of the better RBs in the league with inept schemes. This, with a rookie QB this season, is one of the more inexcusable actions from Taylor and his staff. Just a simple action of having a effective run blocking scheme and running the ball effectively would have made for much less pass rush pressure on Burrow. Team went from effective to ineffective in one off-season. No excuse for this.
G. The rest of the division has to be having a party. Lots of W's coming against the Bengals. Makes making the playoffs that much easier. Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
The real Brandon Allen and Lou Anarumo returned too.
Bengals run defense is just atrocious.
Allen doesn’t play well against good defenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Yeah well... Joe Burrow apparently has a ton of confidence in Taylor. So... in Burrow we trust, I guess....
Reply/Quote
Over 400 yards rushing for Baltimore.

Less than 50 yards passing for us.
Reply/Quote
Wheres all the Zac Taylor fans at now?
Reply/Quote
In the articles talking about coaching changes I see Turner and a couple others. This game shows that Lou and Taylor need to go as well. 400 yards rushing, that isnt heard of even in the college ranks, I mean my brain literally can’t wrap around that number. Taylor has this team go out without a fight and the prime example is before half when he calls a pass on 3rd and less than a yard and then kicks a FG in a game where clearly the only hope would be to score TDs. He lucked himself into a couple wins which likely saved his job. He is an absolute joke.
Reply/Quote
PBS will be empty next year if they don't fire Zac.

This last game will be what everyone remembers the most.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:48 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Yeah well... Joe Burrow apparently has a ton of confidence in Taylor. So... in Burrow we trust, I guess....

I'm hoping that was just player speak and when he gets in MB's office Joe will say fire that ********** clown. 
Reply/Quote
Fed ex player to a 0.00 QBR.

400 effing yards rushing. Every third down (while I was watching) Lamar would just run around for a bit then take off for the first.

I get to watch my team abuse one Harbaugh so bad that he chickened out this year so I guess the universe likes to keep things even and I have to watch his jackass brother shred my other team. Can you imagine the whinefest at the Harbaugh dinner table when they were kids?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: PBS will be empty next year if they don't fire Zac.

This last game will be what everyone remembers the most.

HC: Marcus Lewis
OC: Hue Jackson
DC: some of Duke Tobin's sperm
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:16 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Wheres all the Zac Taylor fans at now?

Both of them will be along shortly. 
Reply/Quote
Spoiler alert: He didn't return... he never left.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:31 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm hoping that was just player speak and when he gets in MB's office Joe will say fire that ********** clown. 

Being a Bengals player and demanding that Mike Brown make a change has always been followed by wanting out after he invariably says no...so I'd be careful what you wish for, here.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:33 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Both of them will be along shortly. 

Get the laundry list of excuses ready
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Being a Bengals player and demanding that Mike Brown make a change has always been followed by wanting out after he invariably says no...so I'd be careful what you wish for, here.

True

Perhaps Mike will come to his senses on his own ? Ok who am I kidding ?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:28 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: In the articles talking about coaching changes I see Turner and a couple others. This game shows that Lou and Taylor need to go as well. 400 yards rushing, that isnt heard of even in the college ranks, I mean my brain literally can’t wrap around that number. Taylor has this team go out without a fight and the prime example is before half when he calls a pass on 3rd and less than a yard and then kicks a FG in a game where clearly the only hope would be to score TDs. He lucked himself into a couple wins which likely saved his job. He is an absolute joke.

What kicking the FG told me was he knew he was going down in flames in this game and wanted to not be shut out....just like last game against BALT...Is that pathetic or what?!  Dont get me started  on the 400YDs rushing ...holy crap...thats way beyond beyond horrible...the whole staff and ZT need to be canned by tomorrow AM. How do you go in to next season with a bad taste ion your mouth after this??
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:16 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Wheres all the Zac Taylor fans at now?

We had ZT fans?

We're all Mike Brown fans by the incessant fandom we've shown for decades.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:39 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: True

Perhaps Mike will come to his senses on his own ? Ok who am I kidding ?

You ever seen anyone, much less a rich man who is in his 80s, change his mind?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:40 PM)kalibengal Wrote: What kicking the FG told me was he knew he was going down in flames in this game and wanted to not be shut out....just like last game against BALT...Is that pathetic or what?!  Dont get me started  on the 400YDs rushing ...holy crap...thats way beyond beyond horrible...the whole staff and ZT need to be canned by tomorrow AM. How do you go in to next season with a bad taste ion your mouth after this??

My thoughts exactly. He didn’t want to risk another possibility of a shutout. He is pathetic to say the least.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You ever seen anyone, much less a rich man who is in his 80s, change his mind?

I think I might write a book. “Open-minded Octogenarian Billionaires”. Should have it ready for publishing by 6:00.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote