Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Divisional Round: Steelers @ Broncos Game Day
(01-17-2016, 09:25 PM)McC Wrote: Does a Denver TD put this on ice?

Nothing puts anything on ice until there are 4 zeros on the clock in the 4th quarter.

Good call on the 2. Wish the Bengals could be smart enough in that situation to call a good play. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Woot Broncos. Had me worried
Reply/Quote
Wow. No dirty hits by the Steelers all game long. Everyone was probably put on notice after the bullshit the Steelers pulled last week.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
TRUE, legal inside the tackle box. He still lowered his head into the side of his facemask.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:28 PM)Trademark Wrote: Dear Hue,
That's how you convert a 2 point conversion

Hue doing us a favor calling plays for Cleveland.  
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nothing puts anything on ice until there are 4 zeros on the clock in the 4th quarter.

if we learned nothing else last week we learned this
Reply/Quote
Karma's a ***** ain't it Squeelers.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nothing puts anything on ice until there are 4 zeros on the clock in the 4th quarter.

Good call on the 2. Wish the Bengals could be smart enough in that situation to call a good play. 

Yeah, I fear that comeback drive too.  But, at least the worst that will happen is OT.  Would Tomlin go for two in that situation?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Yeah just watch Aaron Rodgers once or twice if you want proof of that
Reply/Quote
Huh...whaddaya know? It wasn't called back in pissburgs favor..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:31 PM)McC Wrote: Yeah, I fear that comeback drive too.  But, at least the worst that will happen is OT.  Would Tomlin go for two in that situation?

Surely zero chance of them going for 2 if they manage a TD drive here. That would be seriously dumb/ingenious (success of 2 pointer dependent)
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:31 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yeah just watch Aaron Rodgers once or twice if you want proof of that

People talk about miracles.  One in a season is a miracle.  Two is a trend.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:30 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Karma's a ***** ain't it Squeelers.

2:19

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:32 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Surely zero chance of them going for 2 if they manage a TD drive here. That would be seriously dumb/ingenious (success of 2 pointer dependent)

Lol, we are talking Tomlin, here.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:31 PM)McC Wrote: Yeah, I fear that comeback drive too.  But, at least the worst that will happen is OT.  Would Tomlin go for two in that situation?

It wouldn't surprise me. 

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:34 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Lol, we are talking Tomlin, here.

True. Can they go for 3? I feel he's probably asking the refs that during the 2 minute warning.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:34 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Lol, we are talking Tomlin, here.

If we only knew what he ate at halftime, we could predict what his gut is telling him.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It wouldn't surprise me. 

That would really be putting your ass on the line, wouldn't it?  I don't know if balls that big exist.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If we only knew what he ate at halftime, we could predict what his gut is telling him.

Indeed. I have to resign myself to following along on the game center. It is a bit brutal not being able to watch right now.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:33 PM)McC Wrote: People talk about miracles.  One in a season is a miracle.  Two is a trend.

Plus the 4th and 20 from his endzone
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote