Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
Unbelievable defensive effort the last 3 quarters. Cinci.still always gets away from the run game when they seem to run once or twice pretty well.
Reply/Quote
Well that sucked, but they played a hell of a season. In the immortal words of every Bengals fan ever..."There's always next year."

Ossai made a huge mistake, but I doubt he even realized they were OOB.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I gotta say, Kelce probably riled up some of you guys, but he made me laugh my backside off there.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:03 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Please.....dumb, DUMB play by the Cincy defense.  Stupid plays cost you games and, unfortunately, a BUNGLE play cost the Bengals.  This organization is cursed.  It just is

If the bengals fans weren’t super cocky and arrogant, maybe KC wouldn’t have had all this bulletins board material. The dumb Atlanta refund crap. Please be humble next year. 
Reply/Quote
Can't even get mad at Ossai there. So much at stake and at this speed man?
Reply/Quote
If you don't think the refs have a bias then your blind, this game had so many bullshit calls against us.

Can't stand the Chiefs, hope they get blown out by the Eagles.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:05 AM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: No it isnt.

It ABSOLUTELY is.  Cincy had their chance on offense and ****** it up and then on defense they ****** it up.  It's that simple, so don't even try to make it out like the Bungles didn't have their chances.....even if there were questionable calls.  It came down to Cincy executing and they Bungled, it's that simple
Reply/Quote
Special teams and Ossai cost us a chance at the Super Bowl. Punters horrible and why not kick it out of bounds??
Hope those saying Burrowhead and the mayor are happy. Shut up and play
Hilton ran his mouth and then played like crap.
Reply/Quote
The offense had 2 drives to win the game and didn't. Game was in their reach.
Reply/Quote
That was a awful, painful loss. Sorry Bengals fans. Hoping for a Bengals v. Bills AFC Championship next year.
Reply/Quote
Let me hear from all of you who think refs didn’t royally screw bengals.

Among other things blatant block in back on last punt return.

Pi call on apple

Intentional grounding.

No roughing the passer on last series

Stopping the play

Totally screwed up officiated game.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:05 AM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: No it isnt.

Dumb penalties. Missing tackles. Bad playcalls. 

They even took a TD off the board for the Chiefs with a holding call. 
We got the punt to get the ball right before a holding call on their 3rd down. 

Officials great? Nope. Did they cost us the game? No. Out played, put coached. It happens. Still my favorite Bengals team and I believe next year will be even better.

If it is rigged, it was rigged for the Bengals to get in the Super Bowl last year, so then take that and take this. Don't have it both ways.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I honestly just think the better team won tonight. We weren't really at it. Certainly didn't feel like we were on. Burrow played pretty good, but didn't get it done when it mattered the most. He largely does though.

We'll be an elite team again next year.
Reply/Quote
Go Eagles!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I counted at least 2, maybe 3 missed holds on the mahomes scramble, plus a missed hold and block in the back on the punt return. The refs had fricking horse blinders on the whole game when KC was on Offense
Reply/Quote
And the Cincinnati Curse continues
Reply/Quote
I'm going to get wasted. Good season but a really bitter way to end it.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
****** refs & shitty line killed us in this one. We had the chance. I knew it would come down to a bs Mahomes run. See you all next year.
Reply/Quote
The sports world turned on the Bengals and we are sure to hear from them. Time to circle the wagon and try to stand strong in the face of all the trolling we have coming.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:07 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I gotta say, Kelce probably riled up some of you guys, but he made me laugh my backside off there.

Nah. He's not that funny....or smart.
Reply/Quote