Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green has right foot in a boot
(11-19-2018, 12:26 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Here in Canada, the Calgary Stampeders won yesterday to go to their 3rd straight grey Cup (they are kind of the Pats of Canada right now). During the year they lost their top 3 WR's - they brought one up from the practice squad, they signed another free agent and traded for another to replenish. All within the salary cap as we have one up here as well.

Point is - they try and win every year and do what is needed to make that happen.

They beat my team yesterday and my team over the past few seasons have had a weak defense. So what did we do? Signed the best MLB in the league in free agency and voila we have a good defense and made it to the conference finals.

Some teams want to win every year and some teams just play and see what happens.

The Bengals have 10 million in cap space. That means Mikey's extra profit over and above their projected profit not money to improve the team. The fans should know that next year will be the same as this year. Mike Brown will be happy with what money he can siphon off our city as long as we let him. 
Reply/Quote