Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AJ Green hurt; Will miss 6-8 weeks
(07-27-2019, 06:43 PM)TopSix Wrote: Yeah. He’s gonna be 31 in 3 days. Next year he will
Be 32

I only want aj green on this team for another 2 years

I’ll be interested to see how he is when he gets back. Some sprains are worse than a break, with lingering issues. The ligament injury in his other foot could be lingering too. I wonder how he looked before this latest injury.
Reply/Quote
Boyd has officially become the #1 WR for the Cin. Bengals in the active roster. Amazing!
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 07:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Last year, I bought a freaken black long sleeve shirt at Rural King to wear under my Bengals Jersey. We were 4-1 the Saturday when I bought it. Well, I wore it and they lost. I wore it the next week and they lost. I said hey, this shirt sucks. Soooo, I wore a different shirt underneath and they won. Then I reasoned with myself and said, "It's not the shirt dumbass. Stop being superstitious." 

So I wore it again, they lost. And again, they lost. So then I decided not to wear it anymore. They kept losing. The shirt took over and the football devil came through it. Then, week before last I wore it at night because I had the AC up to high (not turning it down either cause, well, it has to be antartica when I go to bed). Wore it 4 nights in a row, had the shittiest week I've had in a long time. So, either A. I'm going to burn the shirt, or B. I'm could donate it. Option C. would be giving it to either a Browns or Steelers fan. I prefer Steelers fan because Browns are just a story.

Either way, I gotta get rid of that shirt!
I used to have a shirt like that... Not to be confused with the undefeated beard of 2015.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This is obviously Daltons fault. Look at how he threw that ball. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 05:22 PM)Trademark Wrote: Also Ross was sidelined of course

^^^^^^^^^^^   This is the most expected yet disappointing news of them all.

As for AJ, he will be back.  I hope.
Reply/Quote
No surprise from Ross. He can’t even get on the practice field. I’d say sign Green for 3 year extension. We need him back obviously or top 3 pick we go.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 06:43 PM)TopSix Wrote: Yeah. He’s gonna be 31 in 3 days.  Next year he will
Be 32

What are you, some sort of math wizard? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm not sure what to even say at this point.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 06:43 PM)TopSix Wrote: Yeah. He’s gonna be 31 in 3 days.  Next year he will
Be 32

I only want aj green on this team for another 2 years

(07-27-2019, 07:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What are you, some sort of math wizard? 

[Image: raw]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 07:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What are you, some sort of math wizard? 

Hahha. That made me chuckle.

I read and was like. Wow. I’m too lazy to go back and make it look smarter
Reply/Quote
a bit of good news potentially

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I think we just need to relax and wait to see how bad the injury really is.
According to the Bengals website we currently have 11 WR's on the team, If the injury is bad and with Ross never fit that leaves 9.
I see us keeping 7 at the most, I'm really hoping a couple of the other guys step up.
Reply/Quote
Can we just sell this ***** team to San Antonio already? ****.
Reply/Quote
Had heard low ankle sprain.

Just checking back in to see if details on the scheduled surgery to amputate had been released yet

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
For the sake of optimism, let's say it is a low ankle sprain that sidelines AJ Green for the rest of the postseason. That means more work for every other WR, and every single one of them not named Tyler Boyd needs it. Maybe this helps with the eventual emergence of a third WR?
Reply/Quote
Don't worry. I tweeted @bojackson and asked him to lift the curse against us.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 08:02 PM)jj22 Wrote: Had heard low ankle sprain.

Just checking back in to see if details on the scheduled surgery to amputate had been released yet

The FO has to make the decision quickly. Anesthesiologists are cheaper in Dayton
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 07:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Last year, I bought a freaken black long sleeve shirt at Rural King to wear under my Bengals Jersey. We were 4-1 the Saturday when I bought it. Well, I wore it and they lost. I wore it the next week and they lost. I said hey, this shirt sucks. Soooo, I wore a different shirt underneath and they won. Then I reasoned with myself and said, "It's not the shirt dumbass. Stop being superstitious." 

So I wore it again, they lost. And again, they lost. So then I decided not to wear it anymore. They kept losing. The shirt took over and the football devil came through it. Then, week before last I wore it at night because I had the AC up to high (not turning it down either cause, well, it has to be antartica when I go to bed). Wore it 4 nights in a row, had the shittiest week I've had in a long time. So, either A. I'm going to burn the shirt, or B. I'm could donate it. Option C. would be giving it to either a Browns or Steelers fan. I prefer Steelers fan because Browns are just a story.

Either way, I gotta get rid of that shirt!

Tiger Dude! I'm right there with ya! I'm as superstitious as hell. Can''t help it. I know its crazy.

My advice: Let that sucker burn...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 08:43 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Don't worry.  I tweeted @bojackson and asked him to lift the curse against us.

Bo knows Curses!

Reply/Quote
We have to make an offering to the football Gods.
Reply/Quote