Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AJ costs Andy his job
(10-31-2019, 09:09 AM)mt415tress Wrote: Brady only won  mvp In 66% of his Super Bowl wins.

You’re so stupid, it hurts to read your posts

Then don't read them. 

Now who is the stupid one?  Or are you a masochist?
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 09:28 AM)OswaldsLegacy Wrote: You do realize you are proving my point?

You should actually ask my opinion on Bortles before trying to use him as an example.

Bortles is a good QB.  He does what he is supposed to do.  He shouldn't be benched.

Is he Montana?  No. But then again not many QBs are. 

Some QBs like Bortles, Dalton, Foles, Cousins, Alex Smith aren't given the respect they should be getting, because they don't play like Wilson or Mahomes or Watson.

Thanks for making my point for me though.

Bortles has a career passer rating of 80.

He’s bad by every measurement.

Keep up the delusions
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 09:09 AM)mt415tress Wrote: Brady only won  mvp In 66% of his Super Bowl wins.

You’re so stupid, it hurts to read your posts

My oh my. Did you get into Pop's liquor cabinet before you started posting?

And I always love it when internet folks who have never been acquainted with proper spelling & grammar start calling out others for stupidity.

You're going to be a great addition to a fine forum. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 11:34 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: I will be serving crow two sundays from now I will clean the hay off of the bandwagon as well.

be a long time before the badwagon needs any room
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 08:32 AM)Wyche Wrote: This.....and some is on his own poor play this year.

As to the OP.....not likely. I read an interview where Green stated he put a halt to the contract talks himself when he got hurt. They were in negotiations then. The only real demand he has is that he doesn't want tagged 
No player wants to be tagged. What he is basically saying is I want a lot more money than what the current tag price is for a WR( 17.1 mil for 2019). AJ hasn't played in a year and has received a million per game over that time. His injury history has to be a red flag for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 08:35 AM)Wyche Wrote: Most of our losses were by a score or less tho..... realistically, the only garbage yards were whatever he got late against Shitsburgh, and the long pass to Ross against SF. Every other game, we have been legitimately in them until late in the action, even in London.  He had a bad year, no need to try and make it look worse, imo.

Exactly.  The 0-8 record is terrible, Dalton hasn't been great by any means, however it isn't like we didn't have chances to win.  Seattle, Bills, Rams even Jags.  All were winnable. 

It is one thing to say, "I want to see what Finley does"... but if you say that you have to put Finley in the exact same situation.  Sounds like the Bengals aren't doing that though.  Green looks like he might be playing and that will make Finley look better with that addition right there.

No need to try and pile on Dalton and try to make this record all on him.
Reply/Quote
No.

The front office and their refusal to address the offensive line (outside of one first round pick) cost Andy his job.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 09:50 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: No player wants to be tagged. What he is basically saying is I want a lot more money than what the current tag price is for a WR( 17.1 mil for 2019). AJ hasn't played in a year and has received a million per game over that time. His injury history has to be a red flag for the Bengals.

Very fair point. We're in agreement, I hadn't actually considered your observation here. Yes, the injuries are , or should be, alarming. One thing I would consider though, finally addressing the toe issues with surgery may have alleviated the problem there.... hopefully.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 09:57 AM)OswaldsLegacy Wrote: Exactly.  The 0-8 record is terrible, Dalton hasn't been great by any means, however it isn't like we didn't have chances to win.  Seattle, Bills, Rams even Jags.  All were winnable. 

It is one thing to say, "I want to see what Finley does"... but if you say that you have to put Finley in the exact same situation.  Sounds like the Bengals aren't doing that though.  Green looks like he might be playing and that will make Finley look better with that addition right there.

No need to try and pile on Dalton and try to make this record all on him.

Right. I think it's fair to pin the Jags loss on him because of the 3 INTs late in the game. Those hurt. Aside from that, I can't OBJECTIVELY say he cost us any of the other games. His desperation INT in Buffalo sealed our fate, but it surely wasn't the only reason we lost that one.

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 12:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: Right. I think it's fair to pin the Jags loss on him because of the 3 INTs late in the game. Those hurt. Aside from that, I can't OBJECTIVELY say he cost us any of the other games. His desperation INT in Buffalo sealed our fate, but it surely wasn't the only reason we lost that one.

What about the fumble in Seattle late in the game while in the red zone? We lost by one point. 
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 12:31 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: What about the fumble in Seattle late in the game while in the red zone? We lost by one point. 

Then you'd also have to mention the missed chip shot FG, right? Like I said, I'd personally pin the Jags loss on him, but other than that, others have had their hands in the shit pot too.

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 12:31 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: What about the fumble in Seattle late in the game while in the red zone? We lost by one point. 

Also, I thought that was right around the half....either end of 1st, or start of 2nd? I recall it was right as it started raining hard. The game finished under clear skies.

Reply/Quote
That's a clown question bro. Anyway the mods can bench Dalton fanboys. This is insane.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 12:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: Also, I thought that was right around the half....either end of 1st, or start of 2nd? I recall it was right as it started raining hard. The game finished under clear skies.

YEAH ,YEAH, YEAH I forgot that loss was because of Divine intervention. My bad. I didn't think of that excuse. How many does that make like 200?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 07:46 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: We found the combination to bring him to 8-0, so why didn't we pay the money to keep the key cogs that got him there???

Management f'd up the Dalton era.

"Well, you know we can't pay everyone!" - Mike Brown
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 07:40 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Did AJ feel slighted that the team didn't resign him in the offseason? Is he not playing because of his pride being hurt. He was predicted to miss 6-8 weeks but here we are 12 weeks later and no AJ. Dalton has relied his whole career on AJ and when he wasn't here it definitely hurt Dalton. Everyone wants to say AJ is the ultimate team player but from what I have seen the last year it makes me wonder.

:troll:
Reply/Quote

3rd play of the third quarter is not late in the game.

Dalton had 419 passing yards while our RBs had 34 rushing.

Dalton was the only reason we were even close in that game.

Perfect example of the typical Dalton hater.  either has no clue about the facts or intentionally lies to try and make Dalton look worse.  
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 01:14 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: YEAH ,YEAH, YEAH I forgot that loss was because of Divine intervention. My bad. I didn't think of that excuse. How many does that make like 200?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mentioned the rain to give you an idea about time, and admit you were wrong about when the turnover happened. It wasn't late in the game. But enough with that, how about that missed chip shot FG that would have had us ahead by 2....we gon' talk about that, or no?

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 03:41 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mentioned the rain to give you an idea about time, and admit you were wrong about when the turnover happened. It wasn't late in the game. But enough with that, how about that missed chip shot FG that would have had us ahead by 2....we gon' talk about that, or no?

The post I replied to was about Dalton costing us games not kickers. If Boyd broke five tackles on that five yard dink pass we would have won. You like the rest of the Dalton gang cant accept that the one player who has the most chances to win a game is the QB. He gets the credit when they win(Dalton was MVP in 2015) and take the blame when things don't go well. This is why they are the highest paid players. If he can't handle the heat he needs to be out of the kitchen.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 02:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 3rd play of the third quarter is not late in the game.

Dalton had 419 passing yards while our RBs had 34 rushing.

Dalton was the only reason we were even close in that game.

Perfect example of the typical Dalton hater.  either has no clue about the facts or intentionally lies to try and make Dalton look worse.  

Perfect example of a Dalton Ganger. Always making points of yardage and the miscues of others when every fan knows when the game is on the line AD with shit the bed. The teammates know this too. You will see.
Reply/Quote