Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aaron Rodgers released?
Quote:Or the 49ers. Like me, he was a 49ers fan growing up
This qualifies under the kissing your sister on the lips rule..
You're disqualified.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 10:30 AM)Wyche Wrote: 49ers?  Forty-*****-9ers?  On a Bengals board? Blasphemy!

49ers and Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 10:33 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I wonder if he wore a set of Joe Montana pajamas?

Did they make those?
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 10:57 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: Did they make those?

Nice cover, bro.   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 10:46 AM)Wyche Wrote: I'd say he had the Hutch uniform of Joe Cool at the very least...... LMAO

[Image: m5U7S91y5BHUmiIWP6HL1Ng.jpg]

Like that the kid on the box is modeling Kenny's uni. Looks better than what we wear now.

Oops, sorry.  I'll save the uni talk for March.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 10:57 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: 49ers and Bengals fan.

Wwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaa......???????????? Shocked Say What Twitch Hmm

LMAO LMAO LMAO Wink

That's just bizarre my friend.  I used to hate the Niners *almost* as bad as the Stoolers.....almost.  After ripping our hearts out twice in the Super Bowl, I still don't care much for them, but the hatred has subsided over the years.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 11:06 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Like that the kid on the box is modeling Kenny's uni. Looks better than what we wear now.

Oops, sorry.  I'll save the uni talk for March.

Sign that kid.....looks like he's ready to block somebody. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 11:12 AM)Wyche Wrote: Wwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaa......???????????? Shocked Say What Twitch Hmm

LMAO LMAO LMAO Wink

That's just bizarre my friend.  I used to hate the Niners *almost* as bad as the Stoolers.....almost.  After ripping our hearts out twice in the Super Bowl, I still don't care much for them, but the hatred has subsided over the years.

I was young. Easily influenced. They just beat the Bengals for the second time. I was 8. My cool older cousin turned me to the dark side.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 01:16 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Think about it: if any of us diehard bengals fans for some horrifying reason became head coach of the our rivals, the Pittsburgh steelers (just for the sake of argument), I guarantee you none of us could honestly go 100% all out to beat the bengals. There is an obvious conflict of interest there. Marvin grew up a diehard fan of the steelers, and I don't think it's crazy to think it affected him head coaching a Cincinnati team against Pittsburgh. 

I firmly believe it subconsciously affects Marv to some extent. Even if it's a minuscule amount it's too much.

As for how this got off topic, I apologize for my part. Sometimes we tend to go off on tangents around here.

This is horseshit (IMO). You pay me $4.5 mil a year and tell me one of the most important elements of my job is to beat the Cincinnati Bengals, there is no part of me, even a minuscule) that would affect my desire to bet them. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 11:24 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: I was young. Easily influenced. They just beat the Bengals for the second time. I was 8. My cool older cousin turned me to the dark side.

LOL.....you poor soul....have you beat your cousin senseless yet? Tongue

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 11:54 AM)Wyche Wrote: LOL.....you poor soul....have you beat your cousin senseless yet? Tongue

Yes. Yes, I have.
Reply/Quote
Stop the madness. Its not going to happen. Stop.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 01:16 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Think about it: if any of us diehard bengals fans for some horrifying reason became head coach of the our rivals, the Pittsburgh steelers (just for the sake of argument), I guarantee you none of us could honestly go 100% all out to beat the bengals. There is an obvious conflict of interest there. Marvin grew up a diehard fan of the steelers, and I don't think it's crazy to think it affected him head coaching a Cincinnati team against Pittsburgh. 

I firmly believe it subconsciously affects Marv to some extent. Even if it's a minuscule amount it's too much.

Wow.  What a crock.

I'm guessing around 95% of all players and coaches in the NFL are not playing for the teams they were die-hard fans of growing up. So using your logic, all of those players and coaches can't help being affected when they play their childhood teams?

Wow.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 12:54 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Yes. Yes, I have.

LMAO Good for you man! :andy:

Reply/Quote