Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
About the Dolphins game
I really just saw this stuff and thought it was worth posting.

I can't believe Tua was allowed to stay in the game. Not to sure about Miami other than they're offense looks really good. A lot of weapons and creative play calling.

They're defense hasn't had too many sacks or turnovers. So hopefully we can build off what we did offensively because we will need to be better.
Reply/Quote
Haven't watched a fight in a while but doesn't the Ref stop a fight when a guy wobbles and falls like that?
Reply/Quote
The NFLPA has already opened an investigation on how Tua was cleared to return. He himself tweeted it was because of his back, but maybe there is more to it than is known.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I thought Miami looked pretty good today. I think it's a game Buffalo will look back on thinking maybe they have won as they had the better chances overall, but the Dolphins got crucial stops when needed and the go ahead TD drive had some big plays. They just played good football at the needed times. Teams that have a knack of that are dangerous. If we beat Miami on Thursday I'll be very high on the Bengals, as I think the Dolphins might be pretty decent this year. Tough game, but play like we know we can and no reason we can't get it.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The NFLPA has already opened an investigation on how Tua was cleared to return. He himself tweeted it was because of his back, but maybe there is more to it than is known.

Maybe it was his back but it sure seemed iffy. They don’t have a lot of cred as an organization to begin with.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Tua hurt his back. It wasn't his head after all. His back had given out on him.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:12 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I thought Miami looked pretty good today. I think it's a game Buffalo will look back on thinking maybe they have won as they had the better chances overall, but the Dolphins got crucial stops when needed and the go ahead TD drive had some big plays. They just played good football at the needed times. Teams that have a knack of that are dangerous. If we beat Miami on Thursday I'll be very high on the Bengals, as I think the Dolphins might be pretty decent this year. Tough game, but play like we know we can and no reason we can't get it.

Bills were missing like eight players.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:16 PM)jj22 Wrote: Tua hurt his back. It wasn't his head after all. His back had given out on him.

Nah, they are about to get busted covering up a concussion. If you watch the replay he hits his head, shakes his head before getting up, gets up not grabbing his back and his legs wobble, then takes two steps and his legs give out.

The team themselves originally announced it as a head injury. This will end up with a fine of the team and potentially Tua for the lies.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:19 PM)Au165 Wrote: Nah, they are about to get busted covering up a concussion. If you watch the replay he hits his head, shakes his head before getting up, gets up not grabbing his back and his legs wobble, then takes two steps and his legs give out.

The team themselves originally announced it as a head injury. This will end up with a fine of the team and potentially Tua for the lies.

They might be in trouble either way, back or head. The reports that it was actually a back injury stated it he aggravated an existing back injury. One that has never been reported.
Reply/Quote
Speaking of Tua, I’m surprised Tee was back in the game that quickly
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Bills were missing like eight players.

That Josh Allen dude's still pretty good. 

Not saying the Dolphins are about the win the Super Bowl, but I think we'll have our hands full with them.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:31 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: That Josh Allen dude's still pretty good. 

Not saying the Dolphins are about the win the Super Bowl, but I think we'll have our hands full with them.

Oh no doubt about that. Home on a Thursday is the only real advantage.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:29 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Speaking of Tua, I’m surprised Tee was back in the game that quickly

Just a little back spasm. Nothing more. Please don’t ask any more questions.

Reply/Quote
Tua gets the ball out really quick. Waddle and Hill have great speed too. That will be a challenge.

But wow...our team has to be amped for Thurs.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Just a little back spasm. Nothing more. Please don’t ask any more questions.

Yea, poor kid didn't know what game he was in for a bit there. Trainer and a player were holding him up. And he came back in and they won? He is a tough young man. Hope he is ok. 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:33 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh no doubt about that. Home on a Thursday is the only real advantage.

I'm not always sure it's an advantage, sometimes I feel we play better on the road.

Either way I think this is an intriguing game from a neutral's perspective. Definitely a good marker for both teams.
Reply/Quote
Tua looks like kind of an enhanced game manager.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:42 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I'm not always sure it's an advantage, sometimes I feel we play better on the road.

Either way I think this is an intriguing game from a neutral's perspective. Definitely a good marker for both teams.

I mean just on the averages of Thursday night games. I think Thursday night games are ridiculous but I guess they are here to stay.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:29 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Speaking of Tua, I’m surprised Tee was back in the game that quickly

me too but as he sat there on the field it looked like it dawned on him and he immediately said I'm good and then slow walked into the tent to buy some time imo. 

He's a gamer but these head shots coming routinely at him is BS. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I mean just on the averages of Thursday night games. I think Thursday night games are ridiculous but I guess they are here to stay.

It's got to be hard to do game prep and scheme adjustments.

I think they suck for the teams.

But, for me...I like watching them for the most part.
Reply/Quote