Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
About the Dolphins game
(09-26-2022, 04:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How is she not sure what the background is? It’s clearly about Apple stopping Tyreek on the goal line in the AFCCG.

It started with that yes but there was standard Apple gloating on twitter to which Hill replied something along the lines of “no twitter beefing, if you got a problem call me” that wasn’t the exact words but that was the inference. So yet another case of Apple talking himself in to beefs or trouble.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 08:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Dude didn’t know who they were playing or that they were playing on Thursday.

I'm not buying either, unless he's saying he is completely stupid. He's just trying to do a Macho Man Randy Savage thing. Of course, with his sentence "I ain't even know that" maybe he IS just completely stupid.
Reply/Quote
The Dolphins have not practiced at all this week and are traveling to Cincinnati this morning so might get a walk through later this afternoon.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
C'mon cold front.. .
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 07:59 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I really just saw this stuff and thought it was worth posting.

I can't believe Tua was allowed to stay in the game. Not to sure about Miami other than they're offense looks really good. A lot of weapons and creative play calling.

They're defense hasn't had too many sacks or turnovers. So hopefully we can build off what we did offensively because we will need to be better.

Whoa, that was bad, and I hadn't seen it until now. Bad concussion when you see that stumbling and falling down stuff.

If I was the Phins I would of taken him out of the game immediately and he would not be playing Thursday night for sure.
Reply/Quote
Dolphins will be wearing their all aqua uniforms, for the only time this season

Reply/Quote
The Dolphins did their walk-thru today at wide-open Nippert...it was recorded by people walking through the stadium

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 09:53 PM)pally Wrote: The Dolphins did their walk-thru today at wide-open Nippert...it was recorded by people walking through the stadium

According to one of the comments, "this means Tua is definitely going to play."

Hope he isn't brain damaged.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 09:17 PM)pally Wrote: Dolphins will be wearing their all aqua uniforms, for the only time this season

Ewwww...

Also... I can't believe the Bengals have to wear the color rush version of their now DEFUNCT jerseys just to wear the white helmet.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 01:41 PM)gman657 Wrote: It started with that yes but there was standard Apple gloating on twitter to which Hill replied something along the lines of “no twitter beefing, if you got a problem call me” that wasn’t the exact words but that was the inference. So yet another case of Apple talking himself in to beefs or trouble.

Tyreek Hill wasn't saying anything when Apple was right there stuffing his ass on the goal line. He saves that for women and children.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 01:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If I was the Phins I would of taken him out of the game immediately and he would not be playing Thursday night for sure.

Tua was removed from the game immediately and sent to the locker room to be examined.

He later returned to the game and played well with no signs of a concussion. 

So far there is no evidence that the concussion protocol was not followed.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:38 AM)fredtoast Wrote:  Tua was removed from the game immediately and sent to the locker room to be examined.

He later returned to the game and played well with no signs of a concussion. 

So far there is no evidence that the concussion protocol was not followed.

Man, that sure looked about as bad of a concussion as I have seen. Call me surprised if it wasn't one.

I think I have seen a couple as bad like when Cedric Benson boogie manned Troy Polamalu that one time...
Reply/Quote
Weird that he was listed as questionable to return with a head injury Sunday when it was his back.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 01:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Weird that he was listed as questionable to return with a head injury Sunday when it was his back.

Funny how I have never seen a back injury make you stumble like a drunk all over the place and fall down. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 01:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Man, that sure looked about as bad of a concussion as I have seen. Call me surprised if it wasn't one.

Yes. It did look bad. But that is exactly why the NFL implemented the specific testing and protocol.  You can't judge them by how they look. And if your back locks up or spasms it can definitely cause you to lose your balance and fall.

I am not saying Tua did not have a concussion. I just don't think it is that easy for a team to just ignore a concussion. 
Reply/Quote
The Piano has been drinking..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 02:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes. It did look bad. But that is exactly why the NFL implemented the specific testing and protocol.  You can't judge them by how they look. And if your back locks up or spasms it can definitely cause you to lose your balance and fall.

I am not saying Tua did not have a concussion. I just don't think it is that easy for a team to just ignore a concussion. 

If his back locked up or was spasing, it sure stopped quickly 
Reply/Quote